The Division 2

kingseanjohn

19 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Played the beta and thought it was pretty solid. Can’t wait to get it this week.

Same. Although since everyone gets the year one stuff I don't think I'll get the deluxe. I don't need the 7 day early access or customization items for an extra $50.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I’ve been loving it so far but I was a big fan of D1 as well. Just got to level 25 last night so it’ll be exciting to see what all they did with the endgame. Anything to take away from the dumb darkzone.

Endgame is pretty good. And why does everyone hate the Darkzone? I thought the Darkzone was fun in the first one. Better turn on the lead faucet when you go in there. I haven't been in the Darkzone outside the missions on D2 yet though and I'm passed the lvl 30 cap. I'm definitely going in tomorrow.

Got the game (thru game share, not direct purchase), didn't play the beta, had Division 1 and played it for about a week and hated it.  Why should I play this rendition?  Looking for slightly more than reviews/recommendations I guess.  I also have RDR2 and haven't started it yet.  For reference:

Games currently playing that I love:

Destiny 2 (I know, I know)

Ark

Games currently playing that are just ok:

Diablo 3

Black Ops 4 (Blackout only)

Anthem

Current/Popular/New games that I can't stand:

Apex
Fortnite

PUBG

Madden

RBI Baseball 19

Battlefield

20 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

They could probably chill with the baton hyenas... They're my kryptonite. I've accidentally blown myself up many many times with the seeker mines because of them. I should probably just grab a shotty or something, but I'm stubborn.

It sucks when there is multiple baton hyenas. Theyre just bullet sponges so a lot of times you don’t have enough ammo to kill them without reloading. They’re pretty brutal, i wish I could just bayonet them to death. 😂

Rendering issues out the wazoo. I'm starting to think my rig is lagging too far behind.

Half the time I can't snipe from any kind of distance because there are objects in the way that haven't rendered. Some times I'll be running down the street and 4 elites will literally drop from the sky right on top of me, along with a bunch of vehicles and cover.

• 3 weeks later...