2019 Returners

MNPackfan32

55 minutes ago, MNPackfan32 said:

Looking for some names that could be good Returners in the 2019 draft. I've got Josh Jacobs and Mecole Hardman as guys who were effective in college. Who else is out there? Thanks!

Josh Jacobs?  Not sure I would call him an elite return man, he is just an all around back but not sure he will be a special teams star, will see.  Hardman is good no doubt and has return potential but is not the best.

I would say these guys in this order, it would have been clear but Turpin 100% but he had the legal trouble this year with some domestic stuff and was kicked off the team, but kid was having a great year and has been the most consistent return man I feel over a long period of time.  Thompkins is just a kick return man really, and Dortch is the best combo return guy and WR I feel.  Johnson has big time speed also and is a pretty legit 3rd WR option potentially.  Biggest sleeper would be Adderley, need to see more of him but has apparently really good return skills and athletic ability especially as a safety, not sure he could do it in the NFL though will see.

Greg Dortch Wake Forest 
KaVontae Turpin TCU
Diontae Johnson Toledo
MeCole Hardman Georgia
Ryan Davis Auburn
Nasir Adderley Delaware
DeAndre Thompkins Penn State 

These guys have return potential as a kick return man maybe, Brown just on speed alone could be really good.  And especially Isabella based on speed also but not sure he has the make you miss ability.  And Deebo is so injury prone not sure one puts him back there either.

Marquise Brown Oklahoma 
Parris Campbell Ohio State 
Deebo Samuel South Carolina
Andy Isabella UMASS
TJ Rahming Duke

Archived