Goldfish's 3 Rounds

goldfishwars

On 1/17/2019 at 2:37 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

Oakland Raiders:

4. Clelin Ferrell [ EDGE ] Clemson - Solid pick. Disappointing to see the 3 other top-end D players go before us but I would be cool with Ferrell. 

24. N'Keal Harry [ WR ] Arizona State - I like this one alot too. We need a WR and Harry is a freak.

27. Nasir Adderley [ S ] Delaware - I don't know much about him but have seen lots of Raider fans talk about him. We need a S to pair with Joseph.

34. Devin Bush [ LB ] Michigan - Incredible value pick imo. Big need and great pick.

68. Damien Harris [ RB ] Alabama - This one I do not like. We do need a RB, but Harris is an uninspiring pick. Not a major fan.

If that was montgomery in the 3rd, this would be pretty cool. Otherwise it looks good. A bit unsure on adderley right now. Baker would probably be a safe bet.

On 1/17/2019 at 2:06 PM, goldfishwars said:

Kansas City Chiefs

31. Deandre Baker [ CB ] Georgia

62. Te'von Coney [ LB ] Notre Dame

63. Chauncey Gardner-Johnson [ S ] Florida

95. Daniel Wise [ DL ] Kansas

Baker seems to be the Chiefs pick of the moment. 

Consider an OL in round 2. They may not re-sign Morse and Schwartz is 30. 

Not thrilled with Wise given the new DC (also Coney but fewer concerns). Depth at RB and TE would be good. or put the OL here. It's a deep OG draft.

J

On 1/17/2019 at 2:06 PM, goldfishwars said:

Team by Team at the bottom

74. Denver Broncos - Dennis Daley [ OT ] South Carolina

91. Dallas Cowboys - Dawson Knox [ TE ] Ole Miss

Where is this Dennis Daley love coming from?  I did not really notice him during the season, did some draft guy bring him up and now he is the new name out there?  On SC Zach Bailey at OG is a better player I feel, tough physical guard who has a nasty side to him.  Also the center/guard Donell Stanley next year I think has some potential and the FR OT Dylan Wonnum could be a damn good player down the road, will see.  Brandon Shell a lot of people did not know a few years back out of South Carolina but he was a big impressive athlete, same with Corey Robinson who has crazy size.  This Daley talk reminds me of Jamon Meredith a few years back out of SC who a lot of people had pretty highly ranked but I never thought he was that great of a player, guess maybe I have to go back and watch some more of this Daley guy.

Also as for Knox, yeah he has crazy hype for a guy that did very little in college, 3rd round?  Sure people say he is a great athlete, will see if he can prove it at the combine because on the field he did very few things that were wildly athletic.  Maybe he was not used correctly at Ole miss but hard to be not used in a pass happy offense that throws the ball constantly and is surrounded by him time weapons at WR as well.  I think he would have a hard time being picked over any of these TEs, and Josh Oliver is a potentially underrated super athlete at TE, not Knox in my book.  Will see how he does at the combine.

Noah Fant Iowa JR
TJ Hockenson Iowa RS SOPH
Jace Sternberger Texas A&M JR
Caleb Wilson UCLA RS JR
Irv Smith Jr Alabama JR
Kaden Smith Stanford RS SOPH
CJ Conrad Kentucky
Drew Sample Washington RS
Tommy Sweeney Boston College RS
Josh Oliver San Jose State
Dax Raymond Utah State RS JR
Isaac Nauta Georgia JR