GDT - NFCCG Rams (13-3) @ Saints (13-3): Get loud.

Canadian Saint

I'm anxious but I'm confident. It's like a big final. You've studied all semester, passed all the lead up exams, but you're nervous for the final. I think it's understandable.

I think if this was in LA I would be less confident, but considering its in the dome I'm fairly confident we can pull off a win. I think we will see some mental play calls from Payton however. Some that may lead us to pull our hair out, others become instant classics. I'm talking Kamara-T. Hill flea flicker to Ginn to open the second half type play call.

Jeff Duncan put it best in my opinion, at the end of the day it comes down to who you think performs better in the dome under these circumstances. Brees or Goff? My money is on Brees.

34-17 Saints.

Can't really moan about being 3 points up at the half, but a few things are frustrating. Payton needs to not be super obvious when he's calling his run plays. Mixing it up will help. DA got a little blitz heavy on their TD. Don't get too drunk of pressure. Keep doing what's working.

Overall we're playing well, really wished that INT was a TD instead of a FG, but I'll take it.

In a season full of HORRIBLE officiating calls - that missed PI was the WORST. If they don't call that one - burn the damn rule book.

It was:

Faceguarding on the DB

PI on the DB

Hit to the helmet on a defenseless player

Take your pick................

Been saying it for years. This ish is fixed!!!

I have no dog in this fight, but to see something  that obvious go down at a moment that could end a game of that magnitude, I lose faith in the integrity of the game.

Its all fixed, enjoy your new WWF, it's a frickin joke.

Archived