How fat are you, and what do you think about your weight?

Ty21

3 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

6 foot 3 and 13.5 Stones which is about 190 pounds according to Google

I'm fine with my weight but want to be a little fitter.

Do you guys have scales over there that measure things in stones or is that essentially just slang lol

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Nope stones in Great Britain all weigh the same thing

Sounds like everything they do is wrong...drive on the wrong side of the road, use the wrong units of measurement, wrong form of language, wrong food, wrong teeth practices...

#Merica

I’m 5’9” and about 233lbs right now. I’ve been as high as 260, and as low as 215 as an adult. Dr told me my ideal weight is 200lbs, and that’s what i’m Working towards.

I’m pretty wide, and thick, so the charts don’t apply to me. 

How fat am I?
Sorta fat.

How overweight am I?
Very overweight.

I am 5'10" and currently 230. At my heaviest I was 260. But I carry it well. People were STUNNED when they heard how much I weighed when I was 260. Because other than a gut (and it isnt all that prodigious) I just look solid. I have always had a good build. And used to work out and stay in great shape, so I think that all helps to hide the extra baggage.

But even if I can't necessarily see them, I definitely feel the extra pounds. When I lost the first 30 pounds last year, the difference was unexpectedly noticeable. I was surprised at the spring it put back into my step. I would love to get back down to about 210 and see how much better I feel. 

21 hours ago, jonu62882 said:

.drive on the wrong side of the road,

The reason they drive on the left is way cooler - it's from medieval times for when they had to draw their swords passing other riders

wrong form of language

The one they invented? 

wrong food,

They eat what Americans eat.

wrong teeth practices...

"According to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development's (OECD) figures, the average number of missing or filled teeth for a 12-year-old in the UK in 2008 (the latest figures available) was 0.7. This was the joint best rating that year.

The last figure reported by the OECD for the US, in 2004, was 1.3 - when the UK also got 0.7. The UK's decay and replacement rates started falling below those of the US during the mid-1990s."

#Merica

#Landofthemisinformed 

B|

Archived