How fat are you, and what do you think about your weight?

Ty21

Currently 172, spent the last few years fluctuating between 168-174. [6'0 height. 31 waist]

Little story, in High School I was 155. In college and my early 20s I ate like I was playing sports year around [I wasn't] and ballooned up 190. Moved to Korea and underwent an entire lifestyle change, dropped down to 160. In the last three years my Diet/exercise habits changed [not as good as before] but I also started lifting weights, moved into my current weight point. 

Still want to slim down in the mid section, but I have been happy with my bulking in the arms and shoulders. 

6 hours ago, Dome said:

This is quite motivating. 

I dropped from 293 to 230 in 9 months. Then gained 10 back and kinda leveled off. That weight loss was just going from a bad diet to an acceptable diet and walking more places rather than driving when I could. Didn’t even really work out much due to a back injury, did a lot of yoga which I actually enjoyed. 

I generally drop about 10lbs after football season every year just because I’m drinking less and eating less junk food over a football game. So I’m looking forward to that this year lmao. 

Then it’s time to roll out the yoga mats y’all 

Nice, that's some nice work as well!   Yoga is hard as hell.  My only experience was when I tried a long time ago doin the P90X and that yoga disc was like leg day for most people.  Lol.

For my situation, I had a lot of personal stresses (wife is divorcing me, got screwed in my business behind my back by ex-employee/right-hand man opening a competing shop and stealing my clients after helping him out of his own failing state, dad embezzled a ton of money from my business, have people crapping on me and defaming me deceitfully...) so I've had some motivation.

Just so much crap, and I let myself get into a depressed, bad state where life was just spiraling out of control and just binge ate uncontrollably.  I even thought about off-ing myself.  After I thought about everything, I was like I can continue to feel sorry for myself or I can go out and do something about this.  And so I did.  Just one day at a time like a cliche.  But, everyday I get stronger and stronger in mind, body, and spirit.  I feel myself pulling myself out.  I have set several new goals for myself that I am working on attaining.  I've been training physically as much as I can to try and get an opportunity at an Army Ranger/Green Beret contract, which may never happen but I will continue to try.  I am working and studying for the California Bar Exam in July, and I want to move out to Cali from Philly by the end of this year.  If the military doesn't pan out because of age and a knee issue, I want to eventually get a job with Netflix as In-House Counsel or work for some movie studios out in LA, ultimately.  That would be my dream scenario.    3 months or so ago, I would have said my life is ending...now, it's only beginning at 36.  It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when.    

I'm 5'11" and 250.  I wrestled and played rugby in college.  After sports stopped I still ate like I was in sports and got up to 285 a few years back.  Then got down to 235 two years ago and have been creeping back up.  I can still bench 300+ and squat a lot, so theres a far bit of muscle, but I definitely need to drop 40 pounds or so.

One side effect from my stem cell transplant was it made my skin super super tight. It was uncomfortable and sucked outside of making my arms tight cause it felt like I was 100% ripped. I got a treatment done and steroids to get rid of it (which is what made me ridiculously fat in the first place, beyond what I’d ever been) and now years after the dust has settled my skin didn’t revert in some areas so I have no butt and my legs are for the most part compacted too which makes me look comically and occasionally depressingly disproportionate in where i apparently carry my weight lol. And even though I have lost all this weight I still mentally feel like I look like I did when I was as big as Dome’s mom

Archived