How fat are you, and what do you think about your weight?

Ty21

On 1/21/2019 at 8:59 AM, Fl0nkerton said:

5' 11" about 170 lbs.
Was about 145 about a year ago. Started lifting regularly / eating a lot / taking Lexapro which increases my appetite.

Pretty happy with my weight. Just want to lean out a bit.

How many meals did you eat a day? I started at the same size trying to get up to about 165

16 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

I tried to hit 3-4 meals / 3000 calories a day / 120g of protein a day.

Yeah gaining the first 10 pounds didn't take long because I ate so light before, but I'm hoping eating til I feel sick doesn't have to become central to continued growth 

7 hours ago, amac said:

Yeah gaining the first 10 pounds didn't take long because I ate so light before, but I'm hoping eating til I feel sick doesn't have to become central to continued growth 

Drink some big imperial stouts, one per night. 300-400 cals per 12 oz and delicious.

Easy calories and the alcohol slows your metabolism.

It’s my secret weapon for tacking on 10 pound every holiday season.  *I’m fat enough already tho*

Just checked, and apparently a buck eighty.  I thought it'd be more.  I don't really pay much mind to it most of the time.  I know when i'm feeling healthy and good or not.  Ain't need no scale to tell me that.

Not a good 180 right now though.  I can definitely carry a lean 190ish if i'm on top of it.  Lot of work though.  Always seem to kinda settle back toward the 180 range good or bad.

It's friggen' cold out, i'm hibernating right now.  Shut up.

~160 lbs at 5'9 1/2

I was 160-165 as a Senior in high school and thin. Went to college and hovered around 170-175 until the near the end of college. There I started lifting more and played amateur football and ended up peaking at 189. Retired from football and was in the 178-182 range for another few years. Then I decided I didn't like my body and started counting calories/working out much harder. Lowest weight I hit was 154. I've settled in around 160 now and don't plan on changing that anytime soon. I know my caloric intake at all times so I never go more than a few pounds in either direction of 160. Much less stress on my knees and now when I slack it only takes a good two weeks or so to look & feel good again.

Archived