How fat are you, and what do you think about your weight?

Ty21

5'11", was up to about 235.  Did the keto diet and drank much less and worked out a little in January before we went to Hawaii in early Feb.

Dropped 13 pounds and definitely gained some muscle, so honestly lost likely quite a bit more fat than that.  Feeling very good to be honest.  Not sure if I want to go back on Keto, but its the first diet ive ever done in my life, think it will certainly have some lasting effects on my eating behavior.

Thinking of doing 3-4 keto weeks throughout the year, pound it hard for like 7-10 days days, get into ketosis, drop a quick 4-5 pounds, then carry on about life as usual.

6'1, 210.   Havent worked out in years, but I do move around alot.   Work a 2nd shift IT job with a good bit of overtime, and my diet has been pretty bad over the last 18 months or so.    My girlfriend joked about my gut the other day, so I pushed her down a flight of stairs.     I'm becoming too doughy.....as soon as my girlfriend gets out of the hospital, we are going to start doing P90X again.

I’m 5’10.5” and 146. I have a runners body, even though I haven’t run in a year. I seem to have the opposite issue of most people in that I can’t put on weight easily. In order for me to bulk I need to be lifting, which gives me more of an appetite. I eat plenty, but I don’t drink beer or soda.  My weight got especially bad when I first bought my house and was overwhelmed with projects and lack of time.  I stepped on the scale one night and it read 129.  That was only 2.5 years ago, so I’ve made progress since then thanks to lifting.

Overall I’m happy with my size and I’d rather have my issues than the opposite.  I get to eat a lot of delicious food that I see other people abstain from. I am trying to get to 155 within the year.  For me that requires gym 3 times a week for 6 months.  Today is leg day.

On 2/16/2019 at 7:58 AM, Gmen said:

I’m 5’10.5” and 146. I have a runners body, even though I haven’t run in a year. I seem to have the opposite issue of most people in that I can’t put on weight easily. In order for me to bulk I need to be lifting, which gives me more of an appetite. I eat plenty, but I don’t drink beer or soda.  My weight got especially bad when I first bought my house and was overwhelmed with projects and lack of time.  I stepped on the scale one night and it read 129.  That was only 2.5 years ago, so I’ve made progress since then thanks to lifting.

Overall I’m happy with my size and I’d rather have my issues than the opposite.  I get to eat a lot of delicious food that I see other people abstain from. I am trying to get to 155 within the year.  For me that requires gym 3 times a week for 6 months.  Today is leg day.

Image result for my man gif

Glad someone else here is in the same boat as me.

Archived