Cowboys fire OC Scott Linehan

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Woah.. I knew that Cowboys fans weren't super happy with him but I didn't think they'd do this. They going to promote from within? Cause there's no one worth a damn anymore in the external OC market.

Hopefully they hire external 

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Woah.. I knew that Cowboys fans weren't super happy with him but I didn't think they'd do this. They going to promote from within? Cause there's no one worth a damn anymore in the external OC market.

Yeah the timing of this is bizarre given their season ended nearly 2 weeks ago and the market's already been picked apart a bit. Kubiak would have been a natural and home run fit for that offense but they waited till he got scooped up before making their move. 

Just now, BaltimoreTerp said:

Yeah the timing of this is bizarre given their season ended nearly 2 weeks ago and the market's already been picked apart a bit. Kubiak would have been a natural and home run fit for that offense but they waited till he got scooped up before making their move. 

The timing makes me think it's almost certainly going to be a promotion from within.

This is easily one of the worst decisions Jerry Jones has made this decade, this man won Dallas a playoff game and should've been their next HC. He shouldn't be thrown out on the street with the likes of Dez Bryant.

Archived