Name Your Goat Offensive QB/RB/4 WR's/TE

mdonnelly21

QB: Drew Brees

RB: Barry Sanders

WR: Jerry Rice

WR: Michael Irvin

WR: Randy Moss

WR: Terrell Owens

If you're going to spread it out, Barry's the logical fit. 

I chose Irvin as the #2 because he's the most reliable in terms of being ferociously competitive. If the other receivers are having an off day, he has the highest chance of stepping up.

Assuming they're in their prime? I am gonna go with versatility.

QB:
Aaron Rodgers (can pass and run)

RB: Walter Payton (can run, catch and pass)

WR #1. Randy Moss (can fast and can fast faster)

WR #2. Jerry Rice (can catch and block)

Slot WR #1 Steve Smith (can catch and block)

Slot WR #2 Or TE: Gronkowski  (can catch and block)

QB: Tom F Brady. Nothing needs to be said. Playing in his ninth Super Bowl there is no doubt that he can lead a team to the big game and win there.

RB: Ladainian Tomlinson, he runs, blocks, catches and even throws. Can line up as a receiver and hit every gap for positive gain. Add in his nose for the goal line and his stiff arm and I’m sold on him. 

WR: Lance Alworth adjusted for era this guy was a god. Physical, fast and hands of glue. 

WR: Jerry Rice best route runner ever added in with the drive to put everything into every step of the game. He’s the definition of a football player.

Wr: Terrell Owens. I like my receivers big and imposing. TO never shied away from contact and no one ever questioned his effort or passion for the game. 

WR: Randy Alligator Arms Moss. Physical freak that was only held back by a poor attitude. 

TE: Tony Gonzalez. The goat and just a really cool dude. Blocks better then Gates while still being a top notch threat. Ironman at a high impact position. Never questioned on his commitment to his team to the point where when the team knew they were duds, they sent him off to Atlanta to try to chase a championship. 

On 1/21/2019 at 3:17 PM, BleedTheClock said:

Keep it to yourself chump. I know more football than you could ever hope to know. The only guy I am not 100% on is Troy Williamson. Sanchez might not have the arm strength to get him the ball vertically. Maybe substitute Brian Robiskie in for him as he's better at running the shorter routes.

I think NFLExpert hacked into BTC's account.

Can you imagine Rice, Moss and Owens on the same team?

Not because of how good they are, but how much of a headache Owens and Moss would be because they wouldnt feel "appreciated" with so many other weapons on the team.

I know this is for fun, and thats perfectly fine, but I feel like most people just throw the all time best players together without thinking about the best fits, and find players that compliment each other the best.

Not knocking anyone's list....just sayin'.   Ill make a list later when I have more time.

13 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Can you imagine Rice, Moss and Owens on the same team?

Not because of how good they are, but how much of a headache Owens and Moss would be because they wouldnt feel "appreciated" with so many other weapons on the team.

I know this is for fun, and thats perfectly fine, but I feel like most people just throw the all time best players together without thinking about the best fits, and find players that compliment each other the best.

Not knocking anyone's list....just sayin'.   Ill make a list later when I have more time.

If they were in a pocket dimension, where the best players of all time are assembled to form a team to beat an alien Monstars football squad for the fate of the universe a la Space Jam, then I'm sure they could put their differences aside for a few hours. 

Archived