Name Your Goat Offensive QB/RB/4 WR's/TE

mdonnelly21

14 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Can you imagine Rice, Moss and Owens on the same team?

Not because of how good they are, but how much of a headache Owens and Moss would be because they wouldnt feel "appreciated" with so many other weapons on the team.

I know this is for fun, and thats perfectly fine, but I feel like most people just throw the all time best players together without thinking about the best fits, and find players that compliment each other the best.

Not knocking anyone's list....just sayin'.   Ill make a list later when I have more time.

Wouldn't happen. They would only be upset if they were losing. The team wouldn't lose. 

Well, actually, the one who might be upset is Rice. Owens/Moss never complained when the team won. Rice, on the other hand, was infamous for doing that. 

Taking locker room chemistry into account:

QB:  Aaron Rogers

RB:  Corey Dillon  (no one ever ran harder; his best years were lost here in the late 90's and early 2o00's)  I don't need a pass catcher with these receivers

WR1  Calvin Johnson

WR2  Jerry Rice

WR3  Randy Moss

WR4  AJ Green

TE  Kellen Winslow Sr

That locker room can live with Moss.  Dillon can crank out the tough yards.  AJ Green and Rice in the slot?  

7 hours ago, skywlker32 said:

Yikes these are bad takes.

All 3 were key figured in offenses that won multiple super bowls.

Between them they have 9 SB rings. All were considered by many best of their era.

What's your beef pottsie?

7 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Taking locker room chemistry into account:

QB:  Aaron Rogers

RB:  Corey Dillon  (no one ever ran harder; his best years were lost here in the late 90's and early 2o00's)  I don't need a pass catcher with these receivers

WR1  Calvin Johnson

WR2  Jerry Rice

WR3  Randy Moss

WR4  AJ Green

TE  Kellen Winslow Sr

That locker room can live with Moss.  Dillon can crank out the tough yards.  AJ Green and Rice in the slot?  

Jerry Rice would be crying every other week.

It doesn't matter anyway, as "locker room" has absolutely zero to do with on field performance. 

Not the GOATs, sorry for breaking the rules. Trying some new names. I'm assuming everyone is at their best, top end performance.

QB: Cam Newton

RB: Marshawn Lynch

X: Terrell Owens

Z: Steve Smith

Slot: Hines Ward

Slot: Andre Johnson

TE: Jeremy Shockey

We're looking to bully folks.

I'm going with a "speed kills" offense:

QB: Michael Vick

RB: Reggie Bush

WR1: Calvin Johnson

WR2: Bob Hayes

WR3: Randy Moss

WR4: Tyreek Hill

TE: Shannon Sharpe

My hope is that this team just outruns everyone. 

Archived