Bryan Bulaga injures ankle, Murphy slots in at RT

CentralFC

I watched a lot of film on him...murphy.  I didn't see left tackle feet, but I saw a lot of power and great technique.  Really good back, too.  If he added a punch to go with his balance, he has RT written all over him.  And he's a tough kid.  I"ll bet he does like those..."french fried potatoes, unh huh".

5 hours ago, vegas492 said:

I watched a lot of film on him...murphy.  I didn't see left tackle feet, but I saw a lot of power and great technique.  Really good back, too.  If he added a punch to go with his balance, he has RT written all over him.  And he's a tough kid.  I"ll bet he does like those..."french fried potatoes, unh huh".

Remember liking him coming out of Stanford, but felt he needed some work.  I'm hoping that work has came.

I thought Spriggs was great on Von (that sack was on Aaron, who flat out sucked last night, guy can't play in Denver's air) then the 2nd teamers come in and he just loses it. It's the same mistake every time, it was the same mistake as a rookie, and at IU. If it doesn't get fixed I put the blame on Campen more than Ted. He gave him a freak of an athlete with one major concern, and if anything that one concern has gotten worse. I think Spriggs might be better at 300 than the 315-320 he's trying to carry.

On 8/27/2017 at 0:04 AM, CWood21 said:

Remember liking him coming out of Stanford, but felt he needed some work.  I'm hoping that work has came.

I remember that you were okay with him...as was I.  AG was not a fan.  

I thought he wasn't a left tackle as much as a RT.  From what I saw the other night, albeit just a little bit, he moved better than I remembered.  Had that really nice long wingspan and a good base.  

I was impressed with him, moreso than his collegiate film.

I'm wondering now if we see him at LT in this last game for a couple plays to see if he can do it.  If so, he is the swing tackle.  Gotta be something better at LT on the roster than Spriggs.

Archived