D82's 2019 Mock Draft/Off-Season

D82

1 hour ago, D82 said:

I have you guys signing P.J. Williams & Mike Remmers in FA. With drafting Little, that gives you a starting OL consisting of 

Robinson | Norwell | Linder | Remmers | Little 

I don't know much of Remmers so I cant speak on him but if he is good he is going to cost a good amount and our cap situation isn't good

19 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I don't know much of Remmers so I cant speak on him but if he is good he is going to cost a good amount and our cap situation isn't good

I have you guys getting rid of Jackson, Dareus Fournette, Ramsey, Bortles and Bouye. Plenty of cap. 

Not that pleased with the Bucs draft. I like the trade but I hate the pick. Jameis is going to be our QB of the present and our QB of the future. Arians has already given him his public blessing. Ryan Griffin looks like a good backup and will probably be resigned or Arians will bring in a guy like drew Stanton. I’m not sold on Ferrell being a top 5 guy, I’d prefer Oliver or one of the CBs. In the second I think Jacobs would be a good value but wouldn’t mind BPA on D.

I can live with most of the draft for the 9ers but we only have 5 picks and you used one of them for a QB when we have Jimmy G, Mullins and Beathard already on the roster. Give us Thornhill instead and I'll be very happy.

Plus I'm disappointed we didn't trade more, as Lynch has been known to do a lot of trading. I can see us trading down in the 2nd and 4th rounds when someone unexpected drops out of the first and 2nd days.

6 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Bouye and Ramsey? Good Lord, why do you hate us?

Lol no, not really. Bouye's been mentioned as a possible cut to open up cap and Ramsey I feel like Coughlin is going to trade this off-season. 

2 minutes ago, badgers0821 said:

It would be disappointing to trade up 5 spots and give up a second for someone I believe will be there at 12.  If they trade up it’s going to be to grab one of the top defenders, which Polite is not.

Dude racked up 11.5 sacks and 19.5 tackles for a loss. Not bad numbers. 

11 hours ago, D82 said:

* The Green Bay Packers trade their 2019 1st Round Pick (12th Overall), their 2019 2nd Round Pick (44th Overall), and their 2019 4th Round Pick (114th Overall) to the Jacksonville Jaguars in exchange for their 2019 1st Round Pick (7th Overall), their 2019 4th Round Pick (109th Overall) and a 2020 6th Round Pick

First off, the Packers have never ONCE traded up in the first round under Ted Thompson or Brian Gutekunst.  So short of Nick Bosa being available, the Packers aren't trading up.  And they certainly aren't doing it giving up that much.  Looking strictly at the 2019 picks, the Packers are giving up an extra 4th round pick in value, so you can probably effectively take their 4th round pick out of the offer if you're getting that trade up out there.  Historically speaking, the "closest" comparison would be the Tavon Austin trade where the Rams gave up their first and second and swapped 3rd with the Bills to move up from 16 to 8.  So needless to say, that trade up isn't likely.

11 hours ago, D82 said:

7. Green Bay Packers (via JAX): Jachai Polite EDGE, Florida

8. Detroit Lions: Greedy Williams CB, LSU

9. Buffalo Bills: Ed Oliver DT, Houston

10. New York Jets (via DEN): Brian Burns EDGE, Florida State

11. Cincinnati Bengals: Devin White ILB, LSU

12. Jacksonville Jaguars (via GB): Greg Little T, Ole Miss

Not sure what's worse, the trade value itself or the fact that you felt the need to see the Packers trade up.  They're not trading up for an undersized pass rusher whose a liability in the run game.  Pettine's historically had his EDGE on the bigger side, and Polite is much more on the small side.  I'll keep my picks and just take Jonah Williams or Jeffrey Simmons if none of the EDGE fall.

11 hours ago, D82 said:

32. Green Bay Packers (via NO): Deionte Thompson S, Alabama

Depends on where the Packers go in the first round.  Jamaan Taylor, Dalton Risner, Jerry Tillery, etc. are all possibilities.

11 hours ago, D82 said:

44. Jacksonville Jaguars (via GB): Kelvin Harmon WR, N.C. State

Given that the Packers wouldn't do that trade up, they'd still own this pick and probably be looking at guys like Nassir Adderly, Jace Sternberger, Taylor Rapp, etc.

Appreciate the effort, but the trade up killed the mock for the Packers.

Coleman, Jacobs, Sanders, Marvin Jones added to McCoy, Foster and Zay Jones certainly gives Allen the weapons he needs.

Would love to see the OL look something like this based on what you did with the major change of adding Paradis instead of Saffold.

Dawkins- Teller- Paradis - Boettger - Hubbard

Jeff Allen, Benzschawel and Sirles as depth.

50 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Coleman, Jacobs, Sanders, Marvin Jones added to McCoy, Foster and Zay Jones certainly gives Allen the weapons he needs.

Would love to see the OL look something like this based on what you did with the major change of adding Paradis instead of Saffold.

Dawkins- Teller- Paradis - Boettger - Hubbard

Jeff Allen, Benzschawel and Sirles as depth.

I had McCoy getting cut, actually. 

So it'd be 

QB: Allen
RB: Coleman | Jacobs 
WR: Sanders | Z. Jones | M. Jones | Foster 
TE: Heuerman | Sample | Croom 
LT: Dawkins
LG: Teller 
C: Paradis | Allen 
RG: Boettger  | Benzschawel 
RT: Hubbard | Sirles 

I appreciate the feedback as always guys. Trying to get a feel of what free agency is going to look like, so if you can post any potential cuts/trades you guys foresee taking place - it'd be appreciated. 

Archived