D82's 2019 Mock Draft/Off-Season

D82

On 1/19/2019 at 9:45 AM, D82 said:

* The Oakland Raiders trade their 2019 2nd Round Pick (35th Overall) and a 2019 5th Round Pick (159th Overall) as well as a 2020 conditional 3rd Round Pick to the Jacksonville Jaguars in exchange for CB Jalen Ramsey

hahahahahahahahahaha no.  Ramsey is worth atleast 2 1st rounders.  theres 0 reason to trade him from the jags perspective. 

The Jacksonville Jaguars trade their 2019 2nd Round Pick (38th Overall), a 2020 4th Round Pick and RB Leonard Fournette to the Philadelphia Eagles in exchange for QB Nick Foles and a 2019 5th Round Pick (164th Overall)

that price seems a lil steep for a guy on a 20 million contract.  id hard pass that.  most i would do is fournette for foles. 

* The Green Bay Packers trade their 2019 1st Round Pick (12th Overall), their 2019 2nd Round Pick (44th Overall), and their 2019 4th Round Pick (114th Overall) to the Jacksonville Jaguars in exchange for their 2019 1st Round Pick (7th Overall), their 2019 4th Round Pick (109th Overall) and a 2020 6th Round Pick

thats not a bad trade depending what the picks in front go.

im not gonna comment on the draft itself cuz at that point it would significantly alter it. 

18 hours ago, Gannon12 said:

At least you guys would be getting a generational talent for peanuts.

But would be super weird trading for a guy who is about to cash in for a monstrous deal right after trading away a guy at a more impactful position because they didn’t want to pay it. And even more weird paying so much for an aging AJ Green after trading Coop for less. I know Coop wasn’t producing, but Green is starting to break down and his only full season the last three years, he barely hit 1k. 

2 hours ago, pwny said:

At least you guys would be getting a generational talent for peanuts.

But would be super weird trading for a guy who is about to cash in for a monstrous deal right after trading away a guy at a more impactful position because they didn’t want to pay it. And even more weird paying so much for an aging AJ Green after trading Coop for less. I know Coop wasn’t producing, but Green is starting to break down and his only full season the last three years, he barely hit 1k. 

I may have overreacted because of the AJ Green trade but The Ramsey and the draft ain’t too shabby. I highly doubt we would get Ramsey that cheap and doubt josh Allen falls to us I like it except the Green trade

I get the idea behind trading up for a developmental QB just in case Jameis doesn't work out. But Arains has said multiple times that Jameis is 100% the guy this year and he doesn't want Jameis looking over his shoulder and worrying about anything other than playing QB.

I would expect a veteran backup before we draft one.

On 1/19/2019 at 4:13 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I don't know much of Remmers so I cant speak on him but if he is good he is going to cost a good amount and our cap situation isn't good

He is horrendous. Like bottom of the league bad. His best chance at success is sliding back over to RT. I mean the Vikings OL is terrible and he is most likely going to be cut and not even attempted to be brought back if that tells you anything. Tom Compton outplayed him this year.

Pretty good haul for the Bills.   I particularly like the Oliver, Jacobs and Johnson picks and the trade for Sanders.   Don't know much about Jazz Ferguson except I think he is Jaylon's brother?  I would prefer Kaleb McGary over Jaylon Ferguson in the 3rd, but its not egregious.

Archived