Popular mock picks you don't agree with

bomont

1 hour ago, CP3MVP said:

There’s no way he makes it out of the top 10

What I meant with my earlier post was I don't agree with so many mocks giving Jonah to the Browns at 17. I agree, I doubt he sniffs anything past 10. I would go after a front 7 piece at 17

I see a lot of people giving us an OT in the first round. We drafted Noteboom last year to succeed Whitworth and he's done very well in the action he's been given so far. We also signed our RT to an extension this year. So unless the plan is to move Noteboom or the pick to LG if we don't resign Saffold which looks very likely to happen the pick doesn't make sense. NT, ILB, Edge and FS are much bigger needs with viable players all available then. 

On 1/25/2019 at 7:51 PM, lod01 said:

If he doesn't go in the first, what dumbass team would take him before the 7th round? The further he drops the less chance he plays football. You are wasting the pick on this guy if you take him after the 1st. He'll just go play baseball for way more $....unless he's stupid. (Probably wasting the pick if you take him in the 1st). he's no Baker Mayfield.

I was fairly high on Murray...until the Alabama game. :S  He definitely is no Mayfield. But who is? Only Mayfield. One of the most successful rookie QBs in NFL history. 

On 1/28/2019 at 6:49 AM, SmittyBacall said:

Likelier scenario?

Probably whatever T is available at 23. Little, Williams won't be there, but I have to think guys like Yodny Cajuste, Andre Dillard, Dalton Risner or Jaawan Taylor would still be on the board. 

If that's not on the table, the best available CB (Trayvon Mullen) becomes a hotter option.

TE and S are the two positions I'm confident in saying WON'T be drafted.

Archived