AFC Championship: New England Patriots at Kansas City Chiefs

Elky

One game away to be the first team since the 92-93 season to go to three straight Super Bowls. To do this, we have to find a way to slow down KC's red hot offense that is crafted by Andy Reid and ran to perfection by sophomore sensation Patrick Mahomes. The team is the underdog in this game; which is extremely rare in the playoffs. This team has a strong tendency to play better with a chip on their shoulder.

17 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

Playing a strong team, in their stadium, with how they’ve played on the road this season...have to expect a loss. That said, I thought the Chargers could stomp us, so I’ve been wrong before.

Optimistic, but realistic.

It’s Tom Brady tho

It will be 2 years in a row they lose to an Andy Reid style offense. Only difference is that the Chiefs have a QB who is even more difficult to defend than what the Eagles trotted out against them last year.

Also look for Chiefs defense to overachieve against the Patriots offense since they can rush the passer and play better at Arrowhead. 9-0 at home and 3-6 on the road will be what defines their season. Also will be thinking about the Miami miracle all offseason as the reason why this game wasn't in Foxborough. 

2 hours ago, NFL Network said:

It will be 2 years in a row they lose to an Andy Reid style offense. Only difference is that the Chiefs have a QB who is even more difficult to defend than what the Eagles trotted out against them last year.

Also look for Chiefs defense to overachieve against the Patriots offense since they can rush the passer and play better at Arrowhead. 9-0 at home and 3-6 on the road will be what defines their season. Also will be thinking about the Miami miracle all offseason as the reason why this game wasn't in Foxborough. 

have you ever posted something positive?

19 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

have you ever posted something positive?

I posted positive things after the 2014 & 2016 SB victories but that's been the only positive for this franchise since the 2004 SB win as it's been heartache in the postseason in all the other seasons. I guess it's better they go down in the AFC title game b/c I don't give them much of chance against the Saints or Rams in the SB and losing in the AFC playoffs are a bit easier to stomach than SB losses as I'm still not over the Giants & Eagles defeats and never will be.

I am psyched for the game and can't wait to see how our defense handles their offense. Last time we meet was at our house and we won 40 to 43. I don't expect this game to be as high scoring considering its gonna be a cold one. Also remember, we were using Kenjon Barner as a running back last time. They also had Kareem Hunt last time. It'll be a different game for sure.

1 hour ago, NFL Network said:

I posted positive things after the 2014 & 2016 SB victories but that's been the only positive for this franchise since the 2004 SB win as it's been heartache in the postseason in all the other seasons. I guess it's better they go down in the AFC title game b/c I don't give them much of chance against the Saints or Rams in the SB and losing in the AFC playoffs are a bit easier to stomach than SB losses as I'm still not over the Giants & Eagles defeats and never will be.

Let me rephrase, do you ever say anything positive before you are sure of the outcome or do you just always assume failure?

13 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Let me rephrase, do you ever say anything positive before you are sure of the outcome or do you just always assume failure?

I mean, it is a decent way to go. If you're right, you expected it. If you're wrong, it's a pleasant surprise.

Archived