AFC Championship: New England Patriots at Kansas City Chiefs

Elky

1 hour ago, ChazStandard said:

After analysing over a decades worth of evidence, I’ve come to the unavoidable conclusion that the entire New England Patriots football team - and perhaps the entire NFL - is actively trying to kill me.

After how that game finished, I’m now more certain than ever.

48 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

For those of you that have been here since I started gushing about Vernon Gholston is draft season of 07, I love you. For those of you that are new, ya'll aight. This is what we play for. 

Wow blast from the past! I remember the love fest and so glad it worked out the way that it did :)

2 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

For those of you that have been here since I started gushing about Vernon Gholston is draft season of 07, I love you. For those of you that are new, ya'll aight. This is what we play for. 

i was there with you falling for the gholston hype and prior to that year i was either still lurking or just getting really into football beyond watching the games. its been a ride. glad to be back here after all this time with you guys. (jing)

On 1/20/2019 at 10:00 PM, Elky said:

For his accolades as a defensive genius, Belichick's defenses has blown so many leads and cost us so many games.

Yeah we should probably look into a new defensive guru that could hold Tyreek Hill to one catch and Travis Kelce to 23 yards receiving this off-season. 

4 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Yeah we should probably look into a new defensive guru that could hold Tyreek Hill to one catch and Travis Kelce to 23 yards receiving this off-season. 

Still nearly blew the game. It took Brady saving us again.

Archived