Streaming Cable- FUBOTV vs Sling TV vs Direct TV Now vs Youtube TV

Just used fubo got the first time tonight.... used the app on my phone to watch the Chili Bowl Nationals on MAVTV.

was great, but it still sucks because I couldn’t watch it on my smart tv without having to by a roku or having an Apple TV. 

Xbox didn’t work because it was to slow even with fiber optic, but the only option was some BS internet explore to watch fubo.tv....

ill stick to cable. $39 a month....I also own Netflix. My work has amazon prime and I also use that to watch tv and other movies, and Verizon let’s me watch whatever football game I want. Fubo also cost $40 something dollars, and I literally have every channel I watch outside of MAVTV. 

So for a solid $49 bucks or whatever I watch whatever I want to watch.... conveniently.

Very happy fubo had a free trial.

10 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Just used fubo got the first time tonight.... used the app on my phone to watch the Chili Bowl Nationals on MAVTV.

was great, but it still sucks because I couldn’t watch it on my smart tv without having to by a roku or having an Apple TV. 

Xbox didn’t work because it was to slow even with fiber optic, but the only option was some BS internet explore to watch fubo.tv....

ill stick to cable. $39 a month....I also own Netflix. My work has amazon prime and I also use that to watch tv and other movies, and Verizon let’s me watch whatever football game I want. Fubo also cost $40 something dollars, and I literally have every channel I watch outside of MAVTV. 

So for a solid $49 bucks or whatever I watch whatever I want to watch.... conveniently.

Very happy fubo had a free trial.

You can't cast it to your smart TV? 

• 2 weeks later...

From my recollection Fubo has a weird set of channels. I think YouTube TV is the cleanest and most user friendly but I'm not sure if they have packages and channel choices like the others (I tried it when it first came out so they might have changed that). The DirectTV Now site was terrible but they might have gotten that fixed. Sling is good. Not sure about the prices but you could probably Google that.

I use PSVue tho. Not sure why but I have no complaints. 

I hate my cable bill and I'm going to hate it even more in the near future.

Someone tell me the best streaming service, please.

My preferences: As much sports as possible, HGTV, AMC, Comedy Central, MTV, local, and that's really about it. Most shows I use Cinema on my Fire Stick to watch although some I will need live TV for.

Anyone want to get their inner salesperson on and sell me on which streaming service is right for me? I prefer personal opinion over reading up on them (which I've done and tend to lean towards one service).

My internet + cable package is $119 per month. Just the Internet is like $108 per month so there’s no money to be saved by dropping those channels if I just have to pay a different company to get back the ones I want.

its a racket 

17 hours ago, Dome said:

My internet + cable package is $119 per month. Just the Internet is like $108 per month so there’s no money to be saved by dropping those channels if I just have to pay a different company to get back the ones I want.

its a racket 

Your cable is cheap af. I wish my bill was that low....

Why the hell hasn't Google Fiber taken off more quickly? WTH....

• Like 1