Rams vs Saints - part II

Webmaster

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It didn't keep the Saints from winning, but it saved the Rams from losing. That can't be refuted.

I completely agree. That’s a good point. The Saints are a very good organization from the top to bottom. 

I wish them much success in the future, just not against us. 

2 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

most choreographed face mask ever?

I wish people would stop going back to this. He barely touched his facemask. It had no baring on the play and since there's no longer a 5-yarder it's either no call or a 15-yarder. That's not a 15-yard worthy facemask.

1 minute ago, Jaguarfan said:

OMG it was Vinovich's crew that literally handed the Rams a SB berth that they had rightfully lost???/

Holy actual **** where is @jrry32

I'm here. I said before that play that I wouldn't complain about the refs because we blew it. And then that play happened.

4 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Super Bowl caliber team getting eliminated in back to back years by the "Minneapolis Miracle" and now the "No Call"....man that's rough.

The Minny Miracle was an a heart breaker, I usually have the win % deal up and that that point Saints were almost a lock, but Vikings didn't go on to do anything, so it's historical significance is limited. And they actually won the game.  This missed called decided a superbowl team.  I also think because the Saints aren't a big market/storied team, the league is going to bury this controversy.  Might be different if it happened to Green Bay or whomever. 

4 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

who cares who started it.. saints as a team have no class outside of brees... i'm glad payton loss. now let him run to  dallas and coach for jerruh

I have no dog in this fight. In fact, I probably like the Eagles more since I'm from Philadelphia and my whole family are Eagles fans. But neither locker room strikes me as classy, tbh with the exception of Brees, Jenkins, and Long.

Just now, JustAnotherFan said:

The NFL should demand that head officials have to do a minimum 5 minute presser after each game like they do with the players so we can get answers straight from the horse's mouth. 

Just a thought.

Lol as if. Certain people don't want it coming out "Well Goodell told me Dez didn't catch it!"

3 minutes ago, anthbes said:

Which ram blew the ref I wonder. If I was a saints fan I would be absolutely livid. 

I would imagine the same ones that did it for the Saints players with all the missed calls on them as well lol.  It was a joint effort by both teams to see who could get more favors from the refs LOL

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I'm here. I said before that play that I wouldn't complain about the refs because we blew it. And then that play happened.

very bizarre that he did such a nice thing for the rams given the fact that he's spent his entire career rigging games against them, no?

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Could have won, shouldn't have had to. 

Regardless of how you look at it as a Rams fan, if that call was correctly called, the Saints win. It's that simple.

Or they fail to score for one reason or another and it goes into overtime anyway. 

1 minute ago, Non-Issue said:

It kept the Rams from losing at that moment. It kept the Saints from winning at that moment.

You go into overtime tied. Its anyone's game. The Saints still could have won. The Rams still could have lost.

Ok, I'm not sure what's being lost in translation, but that no call leads to a new set of downs inside two minutes, inside the 5. Saints take three knees and win this.

Without that no call, there is no tie game, there is no overtime. This isn't hard to comprehend.

Archived