Rams vs Saints - part II

Webmaster

2 minutes ago, millerliteguy06 said:

The Aints got what they deserved for payback on the Favre bounty.  I hope Sean Payton chokes on his tears and all Aints fans cry themselves to sleep on filthy burbon street.

you should get banned tbh.

5 minutes ago, millerliteguy06 said:

The Aints got what they deserved for payback on the Favre bounty.  I hope Sean Payton chokes on his tears and all Aints fans cry themselves to sleep on filthy burbon street.

And this is a warning.

I'm locking this, will be back to issue additional warnings.

12 minutes ago, millerliteguy06 said:

Trolling with your first post.   That's a ban.

2 minutes ago, btfd16 said:

The refs were absolutely horrible both ways.. But in all seriousness, I did enjoy the back and forth this week with @Mid Iowa @Destructo Spin @Raves. That was a very good football team and felt like we were down 3 TD's at times. No clue how we were in that game.

Rams are a great team and if the defender had played the ball correctly and didn't have a completely obvious PI I'd hope for them to win over the Patriots.  But with how some of the Rams fans have acted on here, I don't want anything but a complete hack job by the refs and a Patriots win.  Sorry to the Rams fans that don't deserve it, but the bad ones definitely ruined it for the good ones.

I try not to get wrapped up in hating other fans. Hell I hate roughly 30% of Saints fans. Everybody has their obnoxious bunch. We're all just people after all. We do dumb **** and great **** every day. Doesn't much matter to me whether you root for a team from Los Angeles or a team from New Orleans, as long as you're not a total unredeemable ***hole I can't get too worked up over it.

5 minutes ago, Raves said:

Rams are a great team and if the defender had played the ball correctly and didn't have a completely obvious PI I'd hope for them to win over the Patriots.  But with how some of the Rams fans have acted on here, I don't want anything but a complete hack job by the refs and a Patriots win.  Sorry to the Rams fans that don't deserve it, but the bad ones definitely ruined it for the good ones.

if the tables were turned, I wouldn't disagree. Hard to blame you

1 hour ago, FrantikRam said:

Nah that doesn't hold up. Saints had the lead with 100 seconds left. Then they had the ball in OT. The old "timing of the call" argument would hold more weight if it prevented the Saints from having a chance to win. But it didn't - they had multiple chances.

So from that perspective it holds the same weight as a missed facemask or defensive holding. There should never be a penalty discrepancy of 7 to 3 in a game of this magnitude when there were several missed calls on the Saints. That non call leveled out the officiating.

That's a very convienent way of looking at it. Trouble is a facemask call could be at the bottom of a pile.

This was in plain sight!

But hey, you got your W. Just please stop with the excuses, it is very insulting to the people that enjoy the integrity of the game.

We all want our favorite teams to win, but to win Like that, nah.

3 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

That's a very convienent way of looking at it. Trouble is a facemask call could be at the bottom of a pile.

This was in plain sight!

But hey, you got your W. Just please stop with the excuses, it is very insulting to the people that enjoy the integrity of the game.

Honestly the pacers were robbed by Lebron and his goal tend last year. Yet, I didn’t complain. No cav fans felt bad. So @Ravesthere are no bad apples. No rams fan acted in any bad way towards anyone. At least that I saw. We all showed respect. I didn’t complain about the refs in game. we just can’t ignore that the saints got away with some calls. But that happens it’s the nature of the beast. Down 13 on the road in a hostile environment. Hey man I envy that home field advantage it’s unreal. I had to lower my TV volume because it was so loud lol. We’re just living the dream. 

6 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

This was in plain sight!

Not an excuse that the game was called in favor of the Saints up until that play, and even after that the play the Saints had multiple chances to win.

2 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Not an excuse that the game was called in favor of the Saints up until that play, and even after that the play the Saints had multiple chances to win.

We know that feeling though. After that fake punt game one. Even though we had multiple opportunities to win that game!! We all knew that plat affected everything. Even though that play had a small say in the outcome in reality. 

Archived