Rams vs Saints - part II

Webmaster

5 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Looking back at it. That ball was tipped. Look at how it wobbles. A tight spiral doesnt do that. that ball was tipped lol. Hell nah! That win was 100% certified. 

The ball wasn't tipped. A separate angle clearly shows it wasn't tipped.

Yeah the ball wasnt tipped but as someone pointed out, on that same play the Saints shouldve been flagged for illegal hands to the face on Donald. So just in theory if the DPI wouldve been reviewed, can Donald go to McVay and ask him to review that illegal hands to the face that was missed? Or does what happen at the line even matter?

So in theory at best the play shouldve been offset with penalties on both teams but nobody but one person which is on here showed proof and brought up the illegal hands to face on Donald. The media never mentioned it but looking at that play now its clear that as soon as Brees dropped back you see the Saints lineman place his hands on the facemask of Donald. The refs missed that before the DPI even came into play. 

23 minutes ago, El ramster said:

DyCgkXGX0AAZpcB.jpg

Can anyone tell me what is this regarding? I imagine his Ohio days.. 

@candyman93 since that's your team. 

I’m assuming it was some game against Michigan. They’re usually the most vocal about refs robbing them. Them and Wisconsin fans always blame the refs and not the fact that OSU beats them every time.

Archived