Super Bowl LIII: Rams vs. Patriots - Poll Added!

DigInBoys

Super Bowl LIII  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Rams
    • Patriots

3 hours ago, Tex said:

I have the Patriots winning this game in a close one. Line is around -1 or -2 Pats. I think the final score will be like 31-28 Pats. I had a feeling whoever won the AFC would beat either the Saints or Rams and I’m sticking with that.

I think it'll be a good game as the Patriots super bowl's usually are. You can just tell Brady's been longing to get back to win this game since that fumble strip sack he had last year in the end against the Eagles and I can't bet against that type of motivation. I'm sure Belichick has similar motivation for letting the one they had get away from them last season.

Brady is seemingly eternally motivated. Somehow a guy who has won everything apparently apparently refuses to ever stop.

he is almost addicted to winning

Getting Gronk involved against KC was huge. Rams have no one who can match up with him, so they’ll have to bracket him with a CB/S or LB/S most likely. Which leaves White and Edelman in favorable matchups.

I expect the Patriots to run the ball well again and control the tempo of the game. Tom Brady with another game winning drive for his resume.

7 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I mean, how is it not? Blatant, obvious PI and it physically cost a team a trip to the Super Bowl.

Funny that Rams fans seem to be the only ones who refuse to admit the gravity of this no call. 

It isn't even the worst missed call by that ref crew this season.

Who doesn't admit the gravity of the non-call? Funny how your selective memory conveniently omits the non-called facemask on the previous drive. If that's called, it's 24-20 Rams, and we likely are never in that situation.

Archived