Super Bowl LIII: Rams vs. Patriots - Poll Added!

DigInBoys

Super Bowl LIII  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Rams
    • Patriots

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

It isn't even the worst missed call by that ref crew this season.

Who doesn't admit the gravity of the non-call? Funny how your selective memory conveniently omits the non-called facemask on the previous drive. If that's called, it's 24-20 Rams, and we likely are never in that situation.

It was a missed 5 yard penalty, for sure. Make it 24-20 Rams, Saints still have one of the worst missed calls ever and they should’ve been 1st and goal at the 3 with a chance to win.

It was horrid. 

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

It was a missed 5 yard penalty, for sure. Make it 24-20 Rams, Saints still have one of the worst missed calls ever and they should’ve been 1st and goal at the 3 with a chance to win.

It was horrid. 

If it's 24-20 Rams, the game completely changes. The Rams aren't playing to prevent a FG. They're playing to prevent a TD. It's a totally different game. Frankly, I don't care. We got the win, and y'all got hosed, just like we did earlier in the year. Karma.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

If it's 24-20 Rams, the game completely changes. The Rams aren't playing to prevent a FG. They're playing to prevent a TD. It's a totally different game. Frankly, I don't care. We got the win, and y'all got hosed, just like we did earlier in the year. Karma.

Keep saying y’all as if I’m a Saints fan. Confused little man you are. Best of luck, you’ll need it.

Tom about to do what he does best.

Keep saying y’all as if I’m a Saints fan. Confused little man you are. Best of luck, you’ll need it.

Tom about to do what he does best.

Deflate footballs? We all know you're a Saints fan. It's transparent. You care too much about that team for a person who isn't a fan.

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

... after refs gave you a SB bid on a silver platter.

On a silver platter? So the Saints didn’t have a chance to win the game, or prevent us from winning it, in overtime? Okey dokey. 

Anyway, you’ll be celebrating in two weeks’ time. There’s no way the league doesn’t find a way for golden boy to win this one. 

Just now, DistantRam said:

On a silver platter? So the Saints didn’t have a chance to win the game, or prevent us from winning it, in overtime? Okey dokey. 

Anyway, you’ll be celebrating in two weeks’ time. There’s no way the league doesn’t find a way for golden boy to win this one. 

And here come the pre game Rams fan excuses.

Death, taxes, bad pre game excuses from Rams fans 

1 minute ago, DistantRam said:

The NFL has new golden boys. Their names are Sean Patrick McVay and Jared Thomas Goff.

Beat the Rams in Super Bowls :)

Those were the St. Louis Rams. These are the Los Angeles Rams. :P

Just now, jrry32 said:

The NFL has new golden boys. Their names are Sean Patrick McVay and Jared Thomas Goff.

I wouldn’t be too sure of that.

The league still has to give Brady and Belichick one last hurrah; to be honest I thought that that would come next season, to celebrate the league’s centenary, but it looks as though it might be a year earlier than planned. 

3 minutes ago, DistantRam said:

I wouldn’t be too sure of that.

The league still has to give Brady and Belichick one last hurrah; to be honest I thought that that would come next season, to celebrate the league’s centenary, but it looks as though it might be a year earlier than planned. 

Nah. The NFL has more to gain from a strong LA franchise and the passing of the torch to the two young guys.

5 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Even better. Same team with worse fans.

In the last Rams-Patriots Super Bowl, the underdogs won. Look at which team Vegas is favoring. 

Archived