Super Bowl LIII: Rams vs. Patriots - Poll Added!

DigInBoys

Super Bowl LIII  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Rams
    • Patriots

2 hours ago, jjab360 said:

Chris Simms also said Goff and McVay's headset usage is cheating. Chris Simms is the idiot to end all idiots.

Hey man i share the same opinion but it's the best sorta podcast out there! aside from their weird creepy love for

Rodgers. 

9 hours ago, showtime said:

I'm going to say this.  That DB from the Patriots - his last name is Jackson.  That guy is beyond garbage.  If he's playing, the Rams need to attack him every single time no matter who he's covering. 

Agree, but who's is he covering?  There 3rd best WR. The kid is a idiot and he has a ego that he can't match on the field.  He the one that started dancing in a preseason game while KV intercepted a pass and was caught at the one.  Undrated rookie while dancing had a opposing guy run by him make the tackle.  He also the lazy *** that watch the Fins miracle and not even trying until it was to late.  He could be the major reason thee Pats lose. Nothing worse than rooting for a player that you can't stand..

8 hours ago, El ramster said:

Chris Simms called him elite in today’s podcast 

He is very up and down. Great one game, horrible the next. Great phyiscal attributes but not a smart player (yet). He makes too many mental mistakes and is loafing at times. But there is potential. He doesn't suck but it's impossible to know what you are getting from him on a game to game basis.

20 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

He is very up and down. Great one game, horrible the next. Great phyiscal attributes but not a smart player (yet). He makes too many mental mistakes and is loafing at times. But there is potential. He doesn't suck but it's impossible to know what you are getting from him on a game to game basis.

Goff isnt a smart player (yet). I do know what Im going to get from Goff game to game. The stats might not look always nice and he might not have the highlight reel plays that wow you but you dont stumble across an (26-8) record (including the playoffs) over the past two seasons and a Superbowl berth. The Rams have 14 road wins since the start of the 2017 season which is most in the NFL. Goff has (5) 4th Q/OT comebacks which is top 2 in the NFL this season. If its impossible to know what you are going to get from him game to game you dont get those results.

Ill add this too, has any young QB had as much pressure on him as Goff has this season? People said the Rams built a "Dream Team" during the offseason. They were "All In" this season. The biggest ??? was Goff. I even heard people say that Cooks was going to take a step back because he was no longer playing with Brady and Brees. They said Cooks was going to be what Watkins was last season and thats a disappointment. So Goff had the pressure of taking this "Dream Team" to the Superbowl. Guess what??? He did. 

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

Goff isnt a smart player (yet). I do know what Im going to get from Goff game to game. The stats might not look always nice and he might not have the highlight reel plays that wow you but you dont stumble across an (26-8) record (including the playoffs) over the past two seasons and a Superbowl berth. The Rams have 14 road wins since the start of the 2017 season which is most in the NFL. Goff has (5) 4th Q/OT comebacks which is top 2 in the NFL this season. If its impossible to know what you are going to get from him game to game you dont get those results.

Ill add this too, has any young QB had as much pressure on him as Goff has this season? People said the Rams built a "Dream Team" during the offseason. They were "All In" this season. The biggest ??? was Goff. I even heard people say that Cooks was going to take a step back because he was no longer playing with Brady and Brees. They said Cooks was going to be what Watkins was last season and thats a disappointment. So Goff had the pressure of taking this "Dream Team" to the Superbowl. Guess what??? He did. 

who are you responding to? I wasn't talking about Goff.

18 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Bears lost to the Eagles due to a missed field goal. Eagles lost to the Saints due to a Interception. Saints lost to the Rams due to a missed pass interference call. Rams lose to the Patriots due to facing a GOAT.

blocked* field goal.

I like both of these teams, so I don't really care who wins.  Looking back at history, the last time these two teams played in the big game I thought the Rams would crush the Patriots.  This time around, it sounds like more people are picking New England.  For that reason, I'm going to pick the RAMS in an upset this time around.

Rams - 40
Patriots - 38

Archived