Super Bowl LIII: New England Patriots (11-5) vs St. Louis Rams (13-3)

Elky

Seventeen years ago, we took down the Rams' Greatest Show on Turf to win the first of our five Super Bowls in the Brady/Belichick era. In two weeks we will face them once again to go for our sixth Super Bowl.

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!! BEAT LA!!!!!!!

Just now, SBLIII said:

I wonder if TB12 would call it a career if we win. But I sure as hell would love to find that out. 

To win the SB after this offseason and season would be nothing short of miraculous. 

Everything would come full circle with a win here. He ends his career against the team where the legend was born.

I was in the fifth grade the last time these teams played in the Super Bowl. 9/11 just happened... think of that perspective now. All this time later, I don't think my devotion and affection have changed. I love the Patriots and Brady namely the same way I did back then. Pretty sweet.

6 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

I was in the fifth grade the last time these teams played in the Super Bowl. 9/11 just happened... think of that perspective now. All this time later, I don't think my devotion and affection have changed. I love the Patriots and Brady namely the same way I did back then. Pretty sweet.

I was in the fifth grade when the Patriots beat the Miami Dolphins in the AFC Championship to send them to their first Super Bowl. It was the first Patriots game I ever watched, and a love affair was born. 

I never would have believed in the years that followed that they could ever be this good. 

Archived