Super Bowl LIII: New England Patriots (11-5) vs St. Louis Rams (13-3)

Elky

8 hours ago, SBLIII said:

That's why I feel pretty good about the SB combined with a defense that's pretty good and not garbage like in 2011 or 2017. Above average defense and a very good offense that can control the clock and attack defenses in a variety of ways screams success.

Unless Donald has a GOAT level game I don’t feel there is anyway this offense is held under 27 points. 

1 hour ago, rfournier103 said:

I really think the Patriots will try a run first game plan to try to negate the Rams pass rush. 

Do you guys agree or do you think the Patriots will come out slinging?

They must come out running. Rams had problems against the run in the regular season, their DL is fierce rushing the passer, and the OL & backs have been on fire. Sometimes the best solution is the most obvious. If they pass the ball early, it will be screens/shovel passes/wheels to White, Kamara carved them up in NO. Going pass-heavy early, and looking for deep shots to Dorsett/Patterson/Hogan would be suicide.

If that happens, McDaniels will have truly out-McDaniels-ed himself.

13 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

The AFC Championship feels like it was two months ago.

I dont even feel like theres a game this weekend. I dont want to come off as pompous or spoiled but....

screw it

Being in the super bowl has become so NORMAL for this team, by excitement isnt there like it used to be. Kinda sad actually lol

Archived