Super Bowl LIII - Rams vs Patriots

RamRod

1 minute ago, RamRod said:

Wearing throwbacks for the Super Bowl

This just made my weekend.  Which sounds weird to say given that this is the same weekend we booked our trip to the Super Bowl... but throwbacks in the Super Bowl just feel poetic.

4 hours ago, Boboso20 said:

We need Todd! Idk if he’s still hurt or whatever the case may be but we need him. 

The nosie seemed to really affect our run game as our OL didn't get any push for Gurley or Anderson. Gurley had 2 drops that presumably weren't because of his injury. The Patriots have been very susceptible to receiving backs so I'd like to see us really incorporate him in the passing game.

9 hours ago, Headbanger said:

Let's hope that our team has a good game plan, but either way, I'm satisfied with the Rams season, no matter the outcome.

NO we can't lose against the Patriots again. I want my revenge  ! ! I saw the SB in 2002 and i'm hating this team since this lost. 

It's time to put an end to this attrocious dynasty in 2 weeks no matter what. 

3 hours ago, RamRod said:

He said he wasn’t hurt

I know that but there’s no way he’s close to 100%. I just hope we get the old Todd back. I don’t care if it’s injury or whatever the case may be. I want the Todd that just takes over games in the running and passing game. If he shows up we win. 

I am glad McVay recognized him not playing good and pulled him in favor for C.J. IMO he along with Cooper kinda cost us last years game against the falcons with drops etc. It looked really similar to that game. 

I'm pretty torn. I really enjoy having a leg up against y'all when arguing, but I really don't want the Patriots to win. Ever. 

Ultimately I'd prefer y'all win, but I'm not really super happy with either result. So... good luck?

Archived