Super Bowl LIII - Rams vs Patriots

RamRod

This one hurt. I expected a win. I would have accepted a loss. But for our offense to not even show up was heart-breaking. After about four or five drives, I had zero hope that we could move the ball. They couldn’t do a damn thing right. Oline got shredded play after play (especially the right side) and the receivers couldn’t get separation. That combination is a recipe for disaster for any QB, and Goff simply looked overwhelmed. But the most frustrating part is the lack of Gurley out there. He’s out best player on offense—bar none. And he had only 11 touches. McVay is a genius and we owe everything we’ve done in the last two years to him. But we were flat out out-coached. He showed no willingness to adapt. He abandoned the run way too quickly in a game that was either tied or separated by only one score for 90% of it. Watching this game sucked the life out of me. I was in fifth grade for that last loss to the Patriots. I waited 17 years to see this? Unreal. It was too fitting for GZ to miss that field goal at the end too. Perfectly summed up how that game went  

Fortunately we have a great foundation of young talent, as well as a great young head coach, so we’re in position to be very good for a long time. But this one is going to sting for a while—likely until the start of next year. This sucks. 

29 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Apparently every if not most ram fans want Jared gone or not signed to an extension. 

I really hate our fan base. LA fans are the worse thing ever. Would have rather they stayed in Stl we don’t deserve this team tbh 

Nothing you can do about ignorant fans. They all think it's easy. Most of them couldn't even figure out a NFL playbook.

8 hours ago, El ramster said:

Apparently every if not most ram fans want Jared gone or not signed to an extension. 

I really hate our fan base. LA fans are the worse thing ever. Would have rather they stayed in Stl we don’t deserve this team tbh 

Every fanbase has those fans though. I'm from Philly and most want to cut Wentz and roll with Foles, although at least that makes a tiny bit of sense. Anyone what wants Goff gone clearly hasn't followed the team long (or probably the sport for that matter).

Would be funny to listen to their plan for the QB position though.

10 hours ago, El ramster said:

Welcome to LA. 

If you’re not first, you’re last 

12 hours ago, El ramster said:

Every fan base has idiots like that. They make up a small percentage of the rest of us.

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

It’s the opposite In La tbh. 

Tend to agree with this. Did you guys see the LA Times called the Rams "Lambs" in Monday's paper? Disgusting how that town treats it's team in a SUPER BOWL. The real fans that stuck with the team throughout the move I agree are not like this, but the general LA fan is undeserving of a turn around and franchise like this.

2 hours ago, El ramster said:

Negative. They didn't even care thru out the whole year when we were 1st.. 

Living in LA, I can tell you this. There’s so much to do here and people have short attention spans.

its not like Green Bay where football and the team are synonymous with the culture. 

There’s a lot of entitled fans here where winning in the season doesn’t matter unless they win championships. 

It sucks because St Louis fans would go crazy for this success, where as LA fans brush it off because of not winning a championship.   

Rams being in LA is both a blessing and a curse.

But I’m not complaining, I’m just glad I don’t have to watch them from thousands of miles away anymore 

1 minute ago, rocky_rams said:

Living in LA, I can tell you this. There’s so much to do here and people have short attention spans.

its not like Green Bay where football and the team is synonymous with the culture. 

There’s a lot of entitled fans here where winning in the season doesn’t matter unless they win championships. 

It sucks because St Louis fans would go crazy for this success, where as LA fans brush it off because of not winning a championship.   

Rams being in LA is both a blessing and a curse.

But I’m not complaining, I’m just glad I don’t have to watch them from thousands of miles away anymore 

So does Boston. New York. Bro we have no home field advantage 

3 hours ago, El ramster said:

So does Boston. New York. Bro we have no home field advantage 

You gotta remember we didn’t have a football team for 20 years here. Most rams fans became raiders fans because the raiders were still in California. Others became 9ers and Cowboys fans. 

Give it some time, it’ll get better. Especially once the new stadium opens. I’m already rallying up troops and converting casuals into fans. But it will take time 

26 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

You gotta remember we didn’t have a football team for 20 years here. Most rams fans became raiders fans because the raiders were still in California. Others became 9ers and Cowboys fans. 

Give it some time, it’ll get better. Especially once the new stadium opens. I’m already rallying up troops and converting casuals into fans. But it will take time 

La is a band wagon town! They’ll only support the best. Rams were the best and no aid was done. There are no die hard laker fans here. If you were to ask 20 laker fans what they think of Kobe’s min restrictions they’ll say he needs to rest. At least 15-20 

Archived