Super Bowl LIII - Rams vs Patriots

RamRod

1 hour ago, NVRamsFan said:

Perhaps but a side note we see barstool banned from event media for forging press passes.

Yea, that is their shtick. They are the bad boys, the outlaws, the common man of sports media. It has hindered them in some ways as they have grown at an impressive rate, but they have now steered back into the skid, and it works for them.

As long as you know what they really are, most things they do are harmless, and honestly makes them and the rest of the media types that embrace them more enjoyable

2 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

Im not saying 'Big J' Journalism shouldnt be professional. Im saying that over the past decade, Super Bowl media day has become a complete Farce, and anyone who has seen what comes out of it knows that this has been a running joke now.

And seeing you make up your opinion on limited information, but cast it aside because the name "Barstool" is next to it, tells me all I need to know about you. (not really, but see what I did there...)

Fair enough, as I said I haven't watched the Superbowl media stuff anytime recent so now I know. I'm still fine making up my opinion on that video knowing the type of stuff Barstool has done/said in the past though. They are absolute garbage.

43 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Fair enough, as I said I haven't watched the Superbowl media stuff anytime recent so now I know. I'm still fine making up my opinion on that video knowing the type of stuff Barstool has done/said in the past though. They are absolute garbage.

Keep pushing your "absolute trash" narrative. Glad you actually do your own research.

$240K To Boston Bombing Victim Marc Fucarile

$105K to slain NYPD Police Officers

Denna Laing – 85K Raised

Boston Firefighters – 68K Raised

Orlando Tragedy –  (50K Overall)

60K Raised For J.J. Watt Foundation

Wounded Warrior Zach Parker Wheelchair 15K

Barstool Sports, Baker Mayfield Team Up on Charity Apparel Line for Special Olympics

https://www.barstoolsports.com/newyork/a-stoolies-wife-and-21-month-old-daughter-were-killed-in-a-car-accident-because-three-kids-were-allegedly-drag-racing-lets-help-him-out/

https://www.barstoolsports.com/newyork/fallen-fdny-hero-michael-davidson-leaves-behind-a-wife-and-4-children-under-the-age-of-7-lets-help-them-out/

I know for a fact I missed some too.

3 hours ago, jrry32 said:

The truth hurts. The Rams know what happened that day. Faulk, Warner, Ike, Holt, Martz, etc. all know what's up.

What truth? The guy who said broke the story of the  patriots “taping the rams walkthrough” printing a retraction?

1 hour ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

I mean you’re still bitter about something that happened in 2001. Same with Bruce. Same with Faulk. Pats sustained success speaks for its self. 

Sounds like “the truth” hurts more for you pal

I'm not in the Patriots forum fighting this battle. The truth hurts, guy. 

14 hours ago, btfd16 said:

Keep pushing your "absolute trash" narrative. Glad you actually do your own research.

$240K To Boston Bombing Victim Marc Fucarile

$105K to slain NYPD Police Officers

Denna Laing – 85K Raised

Boston Firefighters – 68K Raised

Orlando Tragedy –  (50K Overall)

60K Raised For J.J. Watt Foundation

Wounded Warrior Zach Parker Wheelchair 15K

Barstool Sports, Baker Mayfield Team Up on Charity Apparel Line for Special Olympics

https://www.barstoolsports.com/newyork/a-stoolies-wife-and-21-month-old-daughter-were-killed-in-a-car-accident-because-three-kids-were-allegedly-drag-racing-lets-help-him-out/

https://www.barstoolsports.com/newyork/fallen-fdny-hero-michael-davidson-leaves-behind-a-wife-and-4-children-under-the-age-of-7-lets-help-them-out/

I know for a fact I missed some too.

I'm honestly surprised there's this much backlash for me calling guys who built a living off of offending people, mainly women, and justify it because they are "offending everyone". Again, I'm not getting into this because a) this isn't a Barstool thread and b) the type of stuff we'd be discussing would surely skate the lines of what's acceptable to discuss on this forum. I'll give them credit where it's due for the things you posted, but I can't support any company that endorses harassment of any kind the way that they do. Let's move on, because we're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one. 

Archived