Super Bowl LIII - Rams vs Patriots

RamRod

4 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

Love his response to this idiotic question.

Wow, just wow. Suh's maturity in that situation really speaks volumes when juxtaposed to how he's represented in the media.

I consider myself a very calm person and even I don't think I could respond anywhere close to as calmly as he did to being threatened by some idiot looking for a response.

7 hours ago, rocky_rams said:

What an immature statement and question 

It’s unfair to the athletes because if one of them acts up on it, then they’re painted as guys with “off the field issues.” At the end of the day, they’re only human. 

Props to Suh for the classy response.

Can’t help but wonder what a FF forum member response wouldve been lol

Wouldn't expect anything less from Barstool. One of the trashiest things you can find on the internet. 

2 hours ago, JonStark said:

Wouldn't expect anything less from Barstool. One of the trashiest things you can find on the internet. 

I thought it was pretty funny. They talked with Goff and all them. Goff took it in stride knowing it's a joke....Suh was even smiling. Good fun at media day

33 minutes ago, LARams91 said:

I thought it was pretty funny. They talked with Goff and all them. Goff took it in stride knowing it's a joke....Suh was even smiling. Good fun at media day

That one with Suh was a pretty dirty thing to say. I've seen way too much from them in the past to give them the benefit of the doubt. 

10 minutes ago, JonStark said:

That one with Suh was a pretty dirty thing to say. I've seen way too much from them in the past to give them the benefit of the doubt. 

Seriously? Hes trying to get a reaction, just like every other person there. Suh didnt bite, im sure he's heard way worse on the field every Sunday

1 minute ago, StLunatic88 said:

Seriously? Hes trying to get a reaction, just like every other person there. Suh didnt bite, im sure he's heard way worse on the field every Sunday

And if Suh responds with a line equally insulting the reporter, he would be crucified for it. Let's not forget these guys are supposed to be professionals, not immature trolls. 

5 minutes ago, JonStark said:

And if Suh responds with a line equally insulting the reporter, he would be crucified for it. Let's not forget these guys are supposed to be professionals, not immature trolls. 

He is allowed to respond in any way he pleases, he just has to deal with the consequences. It happens every week in professional sports. Those big fat checks they cash are also to deal with the media, not just to play the sport.

And what was wrong with what he said to Suh? He IS regarded as one of the dirtiest players in the league throughout his career. It was said all the time around here when he wasnt on this team, and it was a huge concern while bringing him in. He has been clean as a whistle this yeat, but dont act like some part of you is still alittle worried that he gives an extra shove or buries himself onto Brady on Sunday. Or he rips a linemans helmet off, or steps on Gronk, or something like that at the most crucial time of the season. Sure the "we'll take it out of the locker room" was stupid, but its also an empty statement, and Suh knew that. Which is why he smiles and tells him to have a nice day. Lighten up a little.

Also, you think Super Bowl media day is filled with "Professionals"? Have you been living under a rock for the past 2 decades? Thats nonsense

3 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

He is allowed to respond in any way he pleases, he just has to deal with the consequences. It happens every week in professional sports. Those big fat checks they cash are also to deal with the media, not just to play the sport.

And what was wrong with what he said to Suh? He IS regarded as one of the dirtiest players in the league throughout his career. It was said all the time around here when he wasnt on this team, and it was a huge concern while bringing him in. He has been clean as a whistle this yeat, but dont act like some part of you is still alittle worried that he gives an extra shove or buries himself onto Brady on Sunday. Or he rips a linemans helmet off, or steps on Gronk, or something like that at the most crucial time of the season. Sure the "we'll take it out of the locker room" was stupid, but its also an empty statement, and Suh knew that. Which is why he smiles and tells him to have a nice day. Lighten up a little.

Also, you think Super Bowl media day is filled with "Professionals"? Have you been living under a rock for the past 2 decades? Thats nonsense

Honestly, this troll question isn't worth getting this deep into. I haven't watched much of these interviews the past couple years because I wasn't interested in much aside of the actual game. If you're saying that it's just accepted that the reporters can act like 12 year olds, then that's pretty stupid in my opinion. Sue me? 

Knowing the troll came from Barstool tells me all I need to know. They don't get the benefit of the doubt in my book.

34 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Honestly, this troll question isn't worth getting this deep into. I haven't watched much of these interviews the past couple years because I wasn't interested in much aside of the actual game. If you're saying that it's just accepted that the reporters can act like 12 year olds, then that's pretty stupid in my opinion. Sue me? 

Knowing the troll came from Barstool tells me all I need to know. They don't get the benefit of the doubt in my book.

Im not saying 'Big J' Journalism shouldnt be professional. Im saying that over the past decade, Super Bowl media day has become a complete Farce, and anyone who has seen what comes out of it knows that this has been a running joke now.

And seeing you make up your opinion on limited information, but cast it aside because the name "Barstool" is next to it, tells me all I need to know about you. (not really, but see what I did there...)

1 hour ago, StLunatic88 said:

Worried? You kidding?

Archived