Dak, the QB of the future or not.

resilient part 2

Dak, the QB of the future or NOT  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Has Dak shown enough to make Dak our QB going forward, OR NOT!

• definitely has shown enough promise to build around
    • NO he sucks and Dallas needs to find his replacement.

I thought Dak was fine in the Rams game. He was nothing special which a 30m dollar QB should be, but it was a decent Dak performance. A nice Ryan Tannehill salary performance 

Edited by DaBoys

Just now, Calvert28 said:

Did you watch that game or are you looking at the box scores again?

like 4 times. but im not a blind hater who adverts blame from everyone else so i can be dumb and put it all on the one guy who played good-ish

defense was god awful

run game was god awful

qb and passing game, pretty good. good enough to win.

if only zeke and the defense would quit pooping the bed when it counts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

like 4 times. but im not a blind hater who adverts blame from everyone else so i can be dumb and put it all on the one guy who played good-ish

defense was god awful

run game was god awful

qb and passing game, pretty good. good enough to win.

if only zeke and the defense would quit pooping the bed when it counts.

I'll ask again.

Oh ffs. Both of you stop. 

Dak was.. okay Dak, which inspires absolutely nothing.  The defense was trash right along with our Scott Linehan directed running game, and holy smokes batman we lost.

It proved that our defense has holes.  It proved our running game isn't invincible, and it proved that when our strengths falter our QBs "okay game" isn't going to win it for us.

There. You are both right.

Edited by DaBoys

7 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

I'll ask again.

Realistically Dak was the only we had a chance against the Rams.

Offensive Playcalling (poor)

Zeke ( was M.I.A)

Where was (DLaw)? Yet we just paid him big time.

Our Defense as a hole opened the floodgates.

5 hours ago, eagles suck said:

Realistically Dak was the only we had a chance against the Rams.

Offensive Playcalling (poor)

Zeke ( was M.I.A)

Where was (DLaw)? Yet we just paid him big time.

Our Defense as a hole opened the floodgates.

Oh Jesus Christ you people need to watch the game again.

Zeke was MIA. The Rams defense sure as hell knew where he was which is why he was facing a stacked box against them half the time he was on the field. Their secondary was heavily exposed during that game which is why I went off on Dak for missing so many open targets that would have extended the drives and one that may have been a TD had he actually hit Gallup in stride instead of throwing it a foot or 2 behind him. The Rams just did what every other team knows to do that if you stop Zeke you stop the Cowboys because Dak can't beat you by himself.

So please to you and every other who said Zeke was MIA. Go back and watch the game, Dak was gift wrapped open plays on numerous occassions and couldn't take advantage. That's pathetic. Dak was the only chance we had and again he couldn't come through when he got exactly what he wanted with the game in his hands.

• Like 2

On 4/20/2019 at 8:59 PM, DaBoys said:

I thought Dak was fine in the Rams game. He was nothing special which a 30m dollar QB should be, but it was a decent Dak performance. A nice Ryan Tannehill salary performance 

So which QB then earned this 30 mil payday from Dak’s class.  Using that narrative both Goff and Wentz haven’t earned it yet either 

and IMO to clarify Zeke gave the effort but the OL and play design really limited our running game and Zeke effectiveness.  But to also be honest I deal a lot of the play design calling was effected and probably too much by the total failure of our D which I think was mentally checked out after the first couple drives 

Edited by quiller