Dak, the QB of the future or not.

resilient part 2

Dak, the QB of the future or NOT  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Has Dak shown enough to make Dak our QB going forward, OR NOT!

• definitely has shown enough promise to build around
    • NO he sucks and Dallas needs to find his replacement.

6 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Most NFL fans are not respected members of this board.

And you can laugh all you want about 17 million. I'll laugh about 17 years, which is how long it's been since the Raiders have won a playoff game. Get back to us when your team is relevant. It's hard to take your off the wall opinions serious when you are shouting sour grapes from the basement. 

Hey you have Cooper and are about to pay him elite, number 1 money and that's the best retort you can muster.  Taking a dig at what has been a dumpster fire of a franchise for the last 15 seasons.  Try to stay on point and convince my why Cooper is elite again.

It must have been his 2 huge regular season games last year.  We wont talk about the Houdini act he pulled in the other 7 games SMH

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

Obviously educated when it comes to football as you can see by my posts :o  I just don't slap the word elite on players who clearly aren't because they media says so.  

Thats not how you come across. You come across as a bitter Cooper hater that will spew nonsense. 

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Hey you have Cooper and are about to pay him elite, number 1 money and that's the best retort you can muster.  Taking a dig at what has been a dumpster fire of a franchise for the last 15 seasons.  Try to stay on point and convince why Cooper is elite again.

It must have been his 2 regular season games last year when he had 2 huge games.  We wont talk about the Houdini act he pulled in the other 7 games SMH

I already proved to you that he is 1 of only 9 players in the entire league with at least 1,000 yards three of the last four years.

You have yet to address this.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He didnt though... 

LOL keep drinking the cool aid bro.  In the 7 other games he averaged 46 yards and .14 Td's.  He had 1 TD in 7 games LOL

But he's elite and we should pay him 17 million SMH 

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats not how you come across. You come across as a bitter Cooper hater that will spew nonsense. 

Keep drinking the cool aid bro.  In the 7 other games he averaged 46 yards and .14 Td's.  He had 1 TD in 7 games.  That's .14 not 14 LOL

He's elite because that's what I read on the internet SMH

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

LOL keep drinking the cool aid bro.  In the 7 other games he averaged 46 yards and .14 Td's.  He had 1 TD in 7 games LOL

But he's elite and we should pay him 17 million SMH

Do you understand the Cowboys gameplan on offense? We don't pass the ball that much, and we aren't that good at it when we do.

Those are all world stats for a Cowboys WR in the Dak era.

5 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Do you understand the Cowboys gameplan on offense? We don't pass the ball that much, and we aren't that good at it when we do.

Those are all world stats for a Cowboys WR in the Dak era.

Now here come the excuses....

I heard them all by the Raider Cooper homers...  It was Carr's fault, no wait it was JDR's fault, it was Crabs fault, it was the OC's fault, then it was Gruden's fault but never the great, elite Cooper.  The media told me he's great and I have a sheep mentality so they must be right...  

It's actually quite comical with all the lame excuses as to why Cooper disappears.  Maybe because he's not elite and isn't as good as the media hypes him up to be.  Ever think of that one?

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

3 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Obviously educated when it comes to football as you can see by my posts :o  

Says the guy who would rather have suspended Josh Gordon as his number 1 than Amari Cooper. 

The guy that thinks Amari Cooper isn't a legit #1 but lists slot WR Cooper Kupp as one. 

The guy that thinks he knows Alshon Jeffery better than Eagles fans.

Your genius goes over like a lead zeppelin.

Edited by DaBoys

Now here come the excuses....

I heard them all by the Raider Cooper homers...  It was Carr's fault, no wait it was JDR's fault, it was Crabs fault, it was the OC's fault, then it was Gruden's fault but never the great, elite Cooper.  The media told me he's great and I have a sheep mentality so they must be right...  

It's actually quite comical with all the lame excuses as to why Cooper disappears.  Maybe because he isn't as good as the media hypes him up to be.

10 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I already proved to you that he is 1 of only 9 players in the entire league with at least 1,000 yards three of the last four years.

Waiting...

2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Says the guy who would rather have suspended Josh Gordon as his number 1 than Amari Cooper. 

The guy that thinks Amari Cooper isn't a legit #1 but lists slot WR Cooper Kupp as one. 

The guy that thinks he knows Alshon Jeffery better than Eagles fans.

Your genius goes over like a led zeppelin.

But he had 1000 yards therefor he is elite LOL Sure buddy.  Absolutely clueless.  

Enjoy your 17 million, overpaid number 2 who disappears for most of the season.  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

13 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

But he had 1000 yards therefor he is elite LOL Sure buddy.  Absolutely clueless.  

Enjoy your 17 million, overpaid number 2 who disappears for most of the season.  

24 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

...and still waiting.

I guess you're just going to take the L on this one?

11 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

...and still waiting.

I guess you're just going to take the L on this one?

Haha you're so clueless and I love it.  If that's the only thing you have to back up your elite claim that is pretty sad.  Keep drinking the cool aid my friend. 

If you think that by having 1000 yards 3 seasons in a row makes him a better WR than AJ Green then that just furthers my point that you have no idea what you're talking about and you're just grasping at stats trying to convince yourself Cooper is elite.  It's quite sad, yet amusing.  

He's elite but let's forget that in 7 of his 9 games he averaged 46 yards and .14 Td's per game.  But he's elite bc I read it on the internet and he had 1000 yards... LOL

Edited by Frankie2Gunz