Dak, the QB of the future or not.

resilient part 2

Dak, the QB of the future or NOT  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Has Dak shown enough to make Dak our QB going forward, OR NOT!

• definitely has shown enough promise to build around
    • NO he sucks and Dallas needs to find his replacement.

5 hours ago, eagles suck said:

I just dont get it. Looking at the top Qbs  playing or ever to play in their first 3 years don't give me reason to believe this. In every playoff game he's played in he was the best player on the cowboys hands down. So you can blame coaching, defense or even the running game, but when games matter he puts up.

Just ask yourself if our defense played the way they did against Green Bay does Russell Wilson still Win if he was Qb for the Cowboys that game?

That is a non-committal statement that just so happens to line up with DaBoys perspective. If you read the article, there are a ton that say the opposite better.

3 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Dak was better than Zeke in the WC round? Idk

tenor.gif?itemid=5514669

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

Probably don't even get to LA without Zeke and our D doing what they did all year against SEA. 

Does not equal

3 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Dak was better than Zeke in the WC round? Idk

1*_iB6FdpSUulV6D9CXktJsQ.gif

to make your mancrush look good

On 7/3/2019 at 2:45 AM, DaBoys said:

Zeke was better than Dak in the WC round. Is that straight forward enough?

Yes I guess it is.  In my mind these questions are sometimes not so black and white.   Yes Elliot is easily the best player on the team. In the play off game against Seattle though I would say Dak made just as many winning plays as Elliot did   But also yes Elliot’s presence on the field does help Dak   Still going forward it is my opinion if I was an owner based on the history of the NFL it is a safer bet investing money on a QB rather then a RB.  And Dak has shown to me that there is no reason yet not to think that Dak is ready and more then capable of being the QB of the future

• Like 1