SB LIII: Pats vs Rams, who ya got?

malagabears

Either the Rams in a blow out...or the Pats tight...

Rams D is better than KCs and I think if the Rams get out to a lead then they will run away with it...if they don't and it's tight all that Pats experience of the big game will show through and they will take it.

I really didn't want the Pats to get to the Superbowl but now they're there they might as well just go and win it. It's amazing what Belichick and Brady have done, get them another ring just so we can witness greatness. But god I'm bored of them.

On 1/21/2019 at 9:42 AM, beardown3231 said:

I'm not betting against Brady.

Pats 32-28

This.  Anyone who bets against Brady and Bill losing their second consecutive SB is crazy yo.  These guys will find a way to win this one.

With two weeks to prepare I think Belichick will make sure his defense is prepared for all the different looks the Rams offense will present and will make it tough on the young signal caller (Goff). 

Gurley also isn't 100% and I don;t think his knee will magically heal in 2 weeks.  He played like crap the other night and hasn't really been the same player since week 13 against the Lions.

It seems like it should be the rams game but that’s mostly cause I don’t understand the patriots offense. Literally every game all they is throw 3 yard routes to a rb and 10 yard outs to a wr. That’s literally all they do. The receivers run sophisticated routes for no reason cause there’s a 90% chance Brady’s just gonna look them all off and then toss it down to the rb and it works every time. I must just have a peanut brain cause it doesn’t look complex at all but it’s incomprehensible to every defense in the nfl. So it seems like the rams are clearly out-brawning them in this game but the patriots sb experience and the dump off offense might just make me eat my words like they have for like 20 years now

• 2 weeks later...

Walter Payton played with broken ribs.  Torn knees.  Sprained ankles.  Pulled hamstring. Sprained shoulders.

And balled.

Gurley is kind of a joke.  This was super bowl.  Either he went into mental funk or he cant play through pain in biggest game of his life.  Either thing is bad.  

Demand biggest Rb contract and get benched for a journeyman back.  

Well true to form I was rooting against the Patriots, but Jared Goff sucked like he sucks and the result is another MFing ring for Brady.

18 years that dude has been a starting QB and in 15 of them he had a top 10 defense or better. Insane.

Archived