SB LIII: Pats vs Rams, who ya got?

malagabears

2 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

He says he was healthy...I do struggle to believe that though considering how bad he has been these last two games.

I don't buy it one bit that Gurley, who is one of the best RBs in the game was on the sidelines for any other reason other than the fact that he is not fully healthy.

If your McVay you don't sabotage your team like that for any reason otherwise.

9 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

Well, it's offseason time.  Who wants to volunteer to be the guy on Twitter who criticizes mock drafts for leaving out the Bears in everyones first round mocks?  Must include "everybody still sleepin on DA Bears?!"

Almost enticing enough for me to start a Twitter account. Not quite, but you've come closer than anyone else to getting me to.

10 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

Well, it's offseason time.  Who wants to volunteer to be the guy on Twitter who criticizes mock drafts for leaving out the Bears in everyones first round mocks?  Must include "everybody still sleepin on DA Bears?!"

That's good. 

On 2/4/2019 at 8:56 AM, beardown3231 said:

Donald is the best defensive player in football and it isn't close.

Donald wasn't even the best lineman on his team during the playoffs. I'd rather have Mack, Cox, or Watt on the line. As I mentioned, Donald's a gifted penetrator, but he's not great at stopping the run. The aforementioned players are all, to me, smarter football players. 

29 minutes ago, yomyyo said:

Donald wasn't even the best lineman on his team during the playoffs. I'd rather have Mack, Cox, or Watt on the line. As I mentioned, Donald's a gifted penetrator, but he's not great at stopping the run. The aforementioned players are all, to me, smarter football players. 

And Mack wasn't the Bears best pass rusher in their final 3 games. He also isn't a lineman. The question was best player, not smartest.

Archived