Which team is going to experience the biggest decline next year?

RaidersAreOne

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Who do you have? I'm saying the Steelers or Bears. 

The defeatest in me says the Texans, but you add on a slate of games that includes KC, LAC, NO and Baltimore on the road, you can see that it's not just a defeatest attitude. The schedule is going to be brutal, and O'Brien isn't capable of getting this team ready to beat better teams.

Probably the Saints TBH. I don't see them coming back from this. It's the sort of thing that carries over into the next year. One of those you can bounce back but two in a row? Nah Look what happened to the Browns in the 80s after the drive and the fumble back to back years. They were never the same as an organization after that.

3 minutes ago, Destructo Spin said:

Probably the Saints TBH. I don't see them coming back from this. It's the sort of thing that carries over into the next year. One of those you can bounce back but two in a row? Nah Look what happened to the Browns in the 80s after the drive and the fumble back to back years. They were never the same as an organization after that.

Additionally, they have next to no draft picks. 

Easily the bears.. Regression to defense. Super healthy and i don't think the Mitch takes the next step. 

Just played above the rim this season. Wouldn't be surprised if they go 8-8.. 100%... This is Mn/Gb division for a long time. A
And that's word baby.. 

Archived