DeAndre Hopkins Expectations

Runaway Jim

I'm wondering what the outlook is for Hopkins this year, especially as it relates to fantasy football.

I have the 1st pick in a 12 team league, and in all the mocks I've been doing I start with a running back at 1 and I end up with Hopkins with pick 24 or 25. 

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Runaway Jim said:

I'm wondering what the outlook is for Hopkins this year, especially as it relates to fantasy football.

I have the 1st pick in a 12 team league, and in all the mocks I've been doing I start with a running back at 1 and I end up with Hopkins with pick 24 or 25. 

Thanks!

If its PPR Hopkins can be a solid WR1 for you. He will be heavily targeted. . Miller and Strong haven't proven anything yet and still too early to decide what type of player Bruce Ellington will be for us. Fuller wont be back till mid season I believe. I don't think he can have a worse season than last year given Brock being off the team. I expect him to bounce back and get 1000 receiving yards and around 7-8 td's.

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

If its PPR Hopkins can be a solid WR1 for you. He will be heavily targeted. . Miller and Strong haven't proven anything yet and still too early to decide what type of player Bruce Ellington will be for us. Fuller wont be back till mid season I believe. I don't think he can have a worse season than last year given Brock being off the team. I expect him to bounce back and get 1000 receiving yards and around 7-8 td's.

This is a fair assumption. Hopkins and Savage have fairly good chemestry as well, and with Savage being very inexperienced, he's probably going to lock on to Hopkins early on.

Archived