Brady's amazing performance in AFCCG's

C0LTSFAN4L1F3

Funniest part is him extrapolating the stats against the best or second best team in the conference in a freezing temperature to a regular 16 games season

Wonder why his stats against the best or second best team in the NFL is much better? Hint: Superbowl is usually played on cozy temperatures.

1 minute ago, C0LTSFAN4L1F3 said:

This isn't about "hating on Brady", this is simply showing that he has played poorly in conference championships and won anyway. 

But he hasn't played poorly. He hasn't played up to Tom Brady standards, but he's still been good. And you realize that he's clearly the most talented player on those offenses? With one year (Moss in '07), Brady has essentially carried their offense.

And being clutch counts. Brady has been incredibly clutch late in these games and has closed out some very good defenses. I don't care what his stats look like so long as his team is getting the victory and he makes all the throws he NEEDS to make.

You're clearly a hater and had to feel a bit bad about yourself for making this topic. Hell, I don't even like the Patriots and always root for them to lose. But I'm not a fool either.

4 minutes ago, C0LTSFAN4L1F3 said:

Ever hear that you refute the opposing argument not the opposing person? Pretty pathetic if you can't manage to do that. 

It's not worth anyone's time. Your agenda makes you look goofy and you seem like the kind of person that can't be reasoned with.

7 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

But he hasn't played poorly. He hasn't played up to Tom Brady standards, but he's still been good. And you realize that he's clearly the most talented player on those offenses? With one year (Moss in '07), Brady has essentially carried their offense.

And being clutch counts. Brady has been incredibly clutch late in these games and has closed out some very good defenses. I don't care what his stats look like so long as his team is getting the victory and he makes all the throws he NEEDS to make.

You're clearly a hater and had to feel a bit bad about yourself for making this topic. Hell, I don't even like the Patriots and always root for them to lose. But I'm not a fool either.

You're in denial if you see what I posted and conclude that that isn't playing poorly. If you have less than a 1% TD/INT% differential, an 83 passer rating, throw multiple picks in half your games, have below average efficiency in the majority of them, and are being about average or below average in every efficiency area besides INT%. Again, that wouldn't be possible if his team didn't keep him in the game up until that point. Saying "oh he made the throws he needed to make" is gross oversimplification. It's a team game, and the team wins, it isn't that simply "Brady beat X QB!!" like the narrative that is pushed. 

It's not worth anyone's time. Your agenda makes you look goofy and you seem like the kind of person that can't be reasoned with

LOL, I seem like I can't be reasoned with because I provided a very detailed evaluation  and analysis of Brady's performance in Conference Championships?

Alright dude, remind me to disregard your garbage posts going forward. 

5 minutes ago, C0LTSFAN4L1F3 said:

You're in denial if you see what I posted and conclude that that isn't playing poorly. If you have less than a 1% TD/INT% differential, an 83 passer rating, throw multiple picks in half your games, have below average efficiency in the majority of them, and are being about average or below average in every efficiency area besides INT%. Again, that wouldn't be possible if his team didn't keep him in the game up until that point. Saying "oh he made the throws he needed to make" is gross oversimplification. It's a team game, and the team wins, it isn't that simply "Brady beat X QB!!" like the narrative that is pushed. 

LOL, I seem like I can't be reasoned with because I provided a very detailed evaluation  and analysis of Brady's performance in Conference Championships?

Alright dude, remind me to disregard your garbage posts going forward. 

There is an ignore button somewhere on here. If you don't like being made to feel silly and insignificant, you should probably ignore every other poster on the board.

You can't bring up ridiculous topics and expect to not get negative feedback.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=400749520

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I think we found the source for his tears.

Archived