2019 Senior Bowl Thread

Jeezla

2 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Montez might be my draft crush this year

Wow, very impressive.  He did not really show that type of power during the season I did not think.  Not sure who he is going up against there but clearly that could be the issue as well.   I thought for sure would be a solid 2nd rounder but that could change maybe and sneak into the 1st.

Who is this Donald Parham guy, I need to check more of him at, 6-8 TE.

I did not think Tony Pollard was in this draft class, wow, guess we have a new best return man potentially especially if one is talking kick returns, he is awesome at it.  Thought Banogu was in next year as well, guess not.  

Dalton Risner 6-4 1/2, even more reason he should be a guard in the NFL I feel.  Sutton Smith 6-0 230 that is pretty short, but expected that I suppose but would be hard to succeed as a 3/4 OLB but could be a multiple use guy who can move around maybe and play some ILB in a 3/4 will see.  

BJ Autry that kid is huge, glad to see him get a shot with the big boys being a big boy himself.  

Tyree Jackson 6-7 249, wow that is ridiculously large, makes Logan Thomas look small.  

Lot of people sleeping on Montez coming into the draft. In my preliminary run through of the edge guys, I thought he looked better than Polite, Ferrell, and Burns. He's behind Bosa, Allen, and Gary for me and in the same talent-sphere as Zach Allen. My comp for him is Danielle Hunter.

Archived