2019 Senior Bowl Thread

Jeezla

2 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

That's a crazy lofty floor for a dude that is a consensus mid round pick...

That's why its my call. Look at Michael Thomas mid second round pick dudes a top 4 receiver in the league. 

Not saying Terry is that, but at OSU when you have a ton of talent on offense are receivers don't get the volume they would somewhere else. Terry is a very solid player that I believe will grow to have a long career in the league and make plays. 

He's a talented, very nice size, with good character, who produced when given the opportunity. Senior Bowl is just giving him more opportunity and he'll make the most of it. 

11 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Michael Thomas mid second round pick dudes a top 4 receiver in the league. 

Michael Thomas had a trash can for a QB at OSU. Prime Jerry Rice wouldn't have gotten off against teams with JT Barrett slinging the pill.

I like Terry and think he can be an effective player in the NFL for sure...I just don't share your sentiment that anyone's floor is that of a starting WR in the league.

25 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Michael Thomas had a trash can for a QB at OSU. Prime Jerry Rice wouldn't have gotten off against teams with JT Barrett slinging the pill.

I like Terry and think he can be an effective player in the NFL for sure...I just don't share your sentiment that anyone's floor is that of a starting WR in the league.

Hogan's Career highs are 680 yards and then 5 tds

I dont think thats too much to expect from a guy I think in Terry is very talented 

I have Risner as an early 2nd round pick. He's got surprisingly good feet when mirroring in pass protection and gets plenty of movement in the run game. All-around he's rock solid.

Oh, and I absolutely love fights. I want alpha males and guys that live to throw down tend to have that trait.

On 1/23/2019 at 3:30 AM, Tugboat said:

Too huge.  Way too huge.  It shows right through on his film, but Tyree Jackson is another one of these Lynch/Osweiler QBs where people get all dazzled by their size...only to realize years later that means they're inherently slow in their process and can't ever quicken things up enough to thrive in the NFL.  There's just too much length to quicken the footwork, and too much length to shorten the delivery.  At that point, you're drafting a self-propelled artillery piece...not the main battle tank quarterback you want and need.

It is hard not to be impressed with his size but no one is going to be taking him in the 1st or 2nd round either.  He is an obvious project and teams will take him and stash him as a 3rd QB much like Cardale Jones a few years back.  Tons of potential and upside, might turn out down the road if he gets the perfect coach and if he does not you are not out a lot.  But yeah his delivery is slow and only throws the fast ball as it were and has little to no touch.

Does have a strong arm and is huge so someone will take him regardless if he is a project QB that needs to develop.  Still was surprised he came out early but was probably like why stay in college probably would not have improved that much with another season at Buffalo or even another school if he transferred.  

9 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

He's no John Holmes.

Hell, he's not even Chris Jones.

Not at all but TBH, it could be as simple as him being stashed on someone's roster and getting acclimated to actual NFL coaching and in a year or two he could be doing what Margus Hunt is doing in Indy easily

6 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

After combine Montez going top 10

hes gonna rise like ziggy did

Doubt it. There are way too many better DL prospects for him to go that high. He's good, but very underdeveloped as an edge rusher. I can't imagine him getting picked ahead of the prospets with cleaner rush technique. Plus he's very light in the pants.

Archived