2019 Senior Bowl Thread

Jeezla

Now I need to re-watch it 3 times once it's upgraded to youtube,  and focus on specific groups,  like cb's vs wr's.

Anyone pay attention to the Houston cb? I forgot to watch him.

I liked the keelan Doss Keenan/Allen comp that I think Buckey Brooks made. That's a good ceiling comp for him. 

57 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Now I need to re-watch it 3 times once it's upgraded to youtube,  and focus on specific groups,  like cb's vs wr's.

Anyone pay attention to the Houston cb? I forgot to watch him.

I liked the keelan Doss Keenan/Allen comp that I think Buckey Brooks made. That's a good ceiling comp for him. 

I'm  interested to see how fast he runs and his 3 cone. He seems pretty quick. 

54 minutes ago, lark25 said:

Are 7 3/4” hands too small for the nfl? I remember Tajaé sharpe had that same size hands as Renfrow.

Catchers with sub-8 hands have played well in the NFL. It's a very small club to start so their are obviously not many examples. It doesn't help but I don't think it will make or break him.

Interesting link, thanks. Interesting to see almost all of the top tallest LBs have come out the last few years guys like Edmunds, Watt and LVE - the new breed of lb, probably in response to the evolution of the TE position 

Small hands don't mean anything to me for WR's unless they consistently struggle to catch the ball. Hunter Renfrow catches pretty much everything. His small hands are not going to ever be a concern. I think he carves out a very nice role in the NFL and while he'll draw Welker comps for those that like him, he's not nearly as fast or quick. That shouldn't undermine how good I think he's going to be, but a Welker comparison seems rich.

Archived