Phire

The NFC LEast Thread

The Beast of the East Poll  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be King of the East in 2017?

37 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

When Cowboys utilize Dak's running ability, he instantly looks much more comfortable out there to me and the offense as a whole obviously benefits from the gains. He's built like McNabb, and you haven't invested anything in him yet, so might as well let him use his legs even if it exposes him to more hits. I can only assume keeping him in the pocket Y2 was a deliberate attempt by the coaching staff as part of gradual transformation to see him go from zone read spread QB at Miss St to a traditional pro passer, but clearly is not working out, as a drop back passer he is simply mediocre.

Its not the passing part of being drop back that hurts him, its pocket awareness. Thats why he looks so much better on the run. In the pocket he plays skiddish like he is about to get murdered from behind. On the run he has a clear idea where pressure is so he is able to keep his eyes downfield. 

Dak sucks. Even Brock Osweiler has a good game against a good D once in a while. Dak needs to keep running for 50+ yards if he wants to keep having success. He's like a less athletic Vick.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Dak sucks. Even Brock Osweiler has a good game against a good D once in a while. Dak needs to keep running for 50+ yards if he wants to keep having success. He's like a less athletic Vick.

im just sayin, i mentioned that dak looked like kaepernick day 1. my opinion hasnt changed.

1 hour ago, Daimonas said:

im just sayin, i mentioned that dak looked like kaepernick day 1. my opinion hasnt changed.

Similar career arcs, but I mean Dak is about 10x less gifted than Kaep. Weaker arm, smaller, slower. They both came from college offenses and failed to fully adjust. Tthey just aren't capable of being asked to drop back, sit in the pocket, and read the field. They really need to be put on the move, where the field gets cut in half and the reads become obvious (which carries the disadvantage of also cutting the field in half for the D).

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

So, We can expect a Washington loss this week?? That's insane! 

21 hours ago, Danger said:

Wait.. I just noticed something.

qs.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&

philadelphia-eagles-v-new-york-giants-5-

Is this the same helmet with a different decal on it? Or are they actually different Helmets??

I thought multiple helmets weren't allowed.

same shell

you can swap out decals and facemasks all you want though.

Giants have done this swap a couple times, Week 1 I remember the Jets swapped to white facemasks

th?id=OIP.k7FoAr27Vr5C_9D97x784QHaFp&pid=Apilions-jets-600.jpg

Rams swap horn colors when they go throwback

todd-gurley-rams-2.jpg?itok=ZKRPQbggbe96a7d952eb0fb6f5451ff85e9332c6