Phire

The NFC LEast Thread

The Beast of the East Poll  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be King of the East in 2017?

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I was only thinking physically break him considering our pas pro, but yeah at this rate we are mentally breaking him too. Asking him to carry the offense way too early, only going to hurt confidence and develop bad habits. 

If Giants get 4 wins they are pretty much out of Herbert zone IMO. Or they'll have to trade up and outbid Broncos, maybe Raiders, prob Bucs to get him.

best to cover their bases and break him both ways I suppose

Are there any other Qbs that should be top 12 this year besides Herbert?

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

best to cover their bases and break him both ways I suppose

Are there any other Qbs that should be top 12 this year besides Herbert?

You never know with QBs, due to desperation some guys become "top 12" same way Trubisky was considered worthy as the #3 pick when the draft rolled around, but as it stands now, no. Consensus is that Herbert is the only one worth a top pick, while others are rounds 2-3 guys. Lock, Grier, Finley... sure at least one of them end up being top 12 picks out of necessity, and I'd love if Giants were forced to commit to one of them. 

@Kiltman

When you are done licking your wounds, remember our preseason bet that we made and that I accepted for you on your behalf. Im pretty sure you are going to be buying me Anthem... Even if you didnt technically agree to it. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

@Kiltman

When you are done licking your wounds, remember our preseason bet that we made and that I accepted for you on your behalf. Im pretty sure you are going to be buying me Anthem... Even if you didnt technically agree to it. 

What was the bet?  

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

What was the bet?  

He said the Cowboys would be 13th in the NFC

1. Eagles
  2. Vikings
  3. Rams
  4. Saints
  5. Falcons
  6. Panthers
  7. Packers
  8. Lions
  9. Skins
  10. Giants
  11. Cardinals
  12. Seahawks
  13. Cowboys
  14. 49ers
  15. Bears
  16. Bucs

I told him he hurt my feelings and would be buying me a video game if I was right.

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

He said the Cowboys would be 13th in the NFC

I told him he hurt my feelings and would be buying me a video game if I was right.

I think he's got a copy of Oregon Trail that you can have on floppy.  The buggy beta version.

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

@Kiltman

15037854.gif