Kareem Hunt--Do We Take A Look If He Is Cleared

Just Want A Title

4 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

Last time I checked Hunt has legs. They seem to work good on a football field, to bad they didn’t work the night of the altercation.

No doubt he will be back in the league. That’s the NFL’s problem. I hope it’s not also the Detroit Lions problem.

Last time I checked Hunt has legs. They seem to work good on a football field, to bad they didn’t work the night of the altercation. > Some people might argue otherwise on this one.... they seem to work pretty well in the video... maybe too well.

1 hour ago, Karnage84 said:

Last time I checked Hunt has legs. They seem to work good on a football field, to bad they didn’t work the night of the altercation. > Some people might argue otherwise on this one.... they seem to work pretty well in the video... maybe too well.

They worked kicking her. I was meaning walking away. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Signed with the Browns.  Interesting signing given Chubb looked promising. 

Can't say that I'm totally surprised. Dorsey is there as the GM, it's not a big market team like New York or LA and they could use a bump in talent level. This is only going to help Mayfield, Chubb and Co. once he can actually get onto a field. He'll probably be suspended for 6 games.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2019 at 10:20 AM, Sllim Pickens said:

I'm glad they stayed away.  We have a good RB and don't have the negativity around it.  I understand he was being verbally assaulted, but still didn't need to do what he did.  I'd rather root for people I respect.

And you'll continue be the pushover you are.

Archived