Who is a tougher matchup for New England, Rams or Saints?

DigInBoys

Tougher matchup?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Tougher matchup?

• Rams
    • Saints

1 hour ago, Asciimo said:

the stats are slightly in brees' favor. let's not forget that brees would've had a game winning drive if the blatant call was made... also, on brees' INT, there was clearly pass interference. the ball was not tipped.

Also hands to the face on the defender on the INT play. Nobody's talking about that, but if Rams fans want to go through a littany of missed calls then that should've been a personal foul auto first down for the Saints.

7 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

DB has a right to his spot on the field. It's not DPI for him to stand in his spot. He can't run into the WR, but if the WR runs into a DB holding his ground, it's not DPI.

How about hands to the face by Fowler?

7 minutes ago, Raves said:

How about hands to the face by Fowler?

I still don't see it. Do you have a video? Regardless, if I can't see it on replay, I'm not sure how the refs are supposed to see it nor do I think it's a good call on that situation.

5 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

Ever since the Cowboys game Brees hasn't looked as sharp last few 5 games including playoffs he has 5 TDs to 8 Int. Also once the Rams took away Thomas and  Kamara that offense became limited. The Patriots could do something similar if not better.

Yup, once BB plans to take away our O line, Woods, Cooks, Reynolds, Everett, Higby, Gurley, and CJ and force Goff to beat them by himself then we are screwed too

3 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Yup, once BB plans to take away our O line, Woods, Cooks, Reynolds, Everett, Higby, Gurley, and CJ and force Goff to beat them by himself then we are screwed too

I was talking about the if it was Patriots- Saints also calm down the Rams will also have to Stop that Patriots offense that is rolling right now.

26 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I still don't see it. Do you have a video? Regardless, if I can't see it on replay, I'm not sure how the refs are supposed to see it nor do I think it's a good call on that situation.

Seriously?  Just keep being delusional.

1 minute ago, Blackstar12 said:

I was talking about the if it was Patriots- Saints also calm down the Rams will also have to Stop that Patriots offense that is rolling right now.

I know you were talking about that game but I was actually serious too.  

I honestly believe that the only coach in the world who can take everything away from us on offense is BB. 

Come on bros. The Saints and Rams game is already over. No point in arguing back and forth about it. It did have one terrible no call.

But lets stop pin pointing every little detail after the game. 

And more importantly, let's not hijack this thread

1 minute ago, Raves said:

cWvaN0ql.jpg

That's not a video. Any touching of the head is not a penalty. If it's incidental contact, it's not a penalty. It must be a "forcible blow" to the head. That's why I asked for a video, not a screenshot.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

That's not a video. Any touching of the head is not a penalty. If it's incidental contact, it's not a penalty. It must be a "forcible blow" to the head. That's why I asked for a video, not a screenshot.

Dude his fingers were in his mouth like they were chicken tenders.  That's not incidental contact and any attempt to make it as such is delusion.  Seirously why can't you just admit that the Rams deserved to lose the, but you're happy you won?  I mean the Saints deserved to lose too, but there isn't any one thing that directly pointed to why the Saints should've lost the game like there is with the Rams and the missed DPI.  If they call that correclty game is over.  Or if you want me to play the same game that most rams fans are, if they call the illegal contact to the face then the Saints score a TD instead of it being an interception and win the game in overtime.

Archived