Who is a tougher matchup for New England, Rams or Saints?

DigInBoys

Tougher matchup?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Tougher matchup?

• Rams
    • Saints

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

Dude his fingers were in his mouth like they were chicken tenders.  That's not incidental contact and any attempt to make it as such is delusion.  Seirously why can't you just admit that the Rams deserved to lose the, but you're happy you won?  I mean the Saints deserved to lose too, but there isn't any one thing that directly pointed to why the Saints should've lost the game like there is with the Rams and the missed DPI.  If they call that correclty game is over.  Or if you want me to play the same game that most rams fans are, if they call the illegal contact to the face then the Saints score a TD instead of it being an interception and win the game in overtime.

His fingers were in his mouth? What? The Saints deserved to lose, and that's why they lost. They were outgained and outplayed. They blew 13-0 and 20-10 leads. And they blew winning the coin toss in OT. The ref blew some calls, but at the end of the day, the Saints had every opportunity to win it and failed. That's after this same ref crew gifted them HFA earlier in the season by blowing key calls in the Saints' favor in the previous LAR-NO game. So yeah, you got hit with some karma.

58 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

DB has a right to his spot on the field. It's not DPI for him to stand in his spot. He can't run into the WR, but if the WR runs into a DB holding his ground, it's not DPI.

He wasn't standing, he was coming from the outside and the receiver was coming from the inside if Brees' arm wasn't hit it is clearly DPI. You can't run in front of a receiver and claim it is your spot like taking a charge in basketball.

Just now, jrry32 said:

His fingers were in his mouth? What? The Saints deserved to lose, and that's why they lost. They were outgained and outplayed. They blew 13-0 and 20-10 leads. And they blew winning the coin toss in OT. The ref blew some calls, but at the end of the day, the Saints had every opportunity to win it and failed. That's after this same ref crew gifted them HFA earlier in the season by blowing key calls in the Saints' favor in the previous LAR-NO game. So yeah, you got hit with some karma.

You aren't worth the effort.  You can't just admit crap.  Making up bs excuses constantly that have no merit.  Hope the Rams get jobbed in the worst possible way in the Super Bowl by the refs.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

You aren't worth the effort.  You can't just admit crap.  Making up bs excuses constantly that have no merit.  Hope the Rams get jobbed in the worst possible way in the Super Bowl by the refs.

Come on bro don’t put that voodoo on us since you’re just upset with one fan

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

He wasn't standing, he was coming from the outside and the receiver was coming from the inside if Brees' arm wasn't hit it is clearly DPI. You can't run in front of a receiver and claim it is your spot like taking a charge in basketball.

He was playing over the top. Thomas attempted to break off his route and ran over him while Johnson was playing the ball. Ironically, because Johnson was playing the ball, it landed right in his lap for an INT while Thomas flailed around to get a PI call from the refs.

Just now, rocky_rams said:

Come on bro don’t put that voodoo on us since you’re just upset with one fan

Let him. He's bitter. I would be too in his shoes. But that doesn't mean I need to hold his hand. And his wishes certainly don't make any difference.

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

Bro, even in your picture, his hands are nowhere near Brees' mouth. I'm not even sure what you're trying to say there. I asked for a video because a screenshot can be misleading. I watched the video that shows three angles of the play and can't see it on any of the angles. I'm asking you for a video showing it.

1 hour ago, Raves said:

Oh boohoo it's football it's ran by non perfect humans. You got to get over it.

Archived