2019 Free Agency - Potential Targets

D82

Wouldn't mind looking at Danny Shelton for help on the 1Tech.

For QB's

Schuab, RG3

RB if we move on from Darius again.

Adrian Peterson, CJ Anderson :Evil Smile:, or even Malcolm Brown

WR

Only person I want is Dez

OL

Cedric Ogbuehi just to see what if

DL

Danny Shelton, Jonathan Hankins, Malcolm Brown

Clowney, Shane Ray, Anthony Barr, maybe some other high potential that have been busts with their old team.

S

Earl Thomas, Kenny Vaccaro, Landon Collins

Before we get started:

"I think our hands are going to be full paying our own guys," Jones said Monday on 105.3 The Fan. "People may not like it but we're not big advocates of free agency. I don't think we make our living out here paying for free agents. I don't see that being the case especially because we got some really good football players on our team that need to be paid."

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

Before we get started:

"I think our hands are going to be full paying our own guys," Jones said Monday on 105.3 The Fan. "People may not like it but we're not big advocates of free agency. I don't think we make our living out here paying for free agents. I don't see that being the case especially because we got some really good football players on our team that need to be paid."

I still think they make a push for ET, just based on the fact that they were ready to trade a 2nd round pick to get him until Connor Williams fell to #50. You don't trade a 2nd round pick for a guy and then not want him when he hits FA a year later, right?

31 minutes ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

I still think they make a push for ET, just based on the fact that they were ready to trade a 2nd round pick to get him until Connor Williams fell to #50. You don't trade a 2nd round pick for a guy and then not want him when he hits FA a year later, right?

I guess it depends on how they feel about Woods sliding back over to SS. I seem to remember someone saying we interchange our safeties so it doesn't matter, but then read somewhere they wouldn't sign Thomas considering Woods did so well at FS. 

So who knows? xD

15 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

going back to Dez for a second. Anyone remember what his time table would be for coming back from his injury? If he could make it back by training camp, I'd be down.

Cooper, Dez and Gallup with Zeke out of the backfield would be an awesome receiving corp. Throw in an average TE and we could be great with the right Offensive game plans. 

I expect a push for ET, but I'm ultimately I think Dallas is happy with Xavier Woods at FS. Think SS probably gets a hard look. 

Outside free agents I'd be interested in...

DT Malcom Brown
WR Brandon LaFell
SS Kenny Vaccaro
SS Eric Reid
RB Ameer Abdullah
QB Trevor Siemann
TE Luke Wilson

Archived