2019 Free Agency - Potential Targets

D82

Eric Berry might've been my all time favorite draft prospect. Getting him here now would be just as surreal as ET, in a way. But geez, 3 games in 2 years? Can't see it.

I like the Fleming move assuming at least $2M of that "up to $8.5M" total is tied up in NLTBE incentives

10 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

Eric Berry might've been my all time favorite draft prospect. Getting him here now would be just as surreal as ET, in a way. But geez, 3 games in 2 years? Can't see it.

I like the Fleming move assuming at least $2M of that "up to $8.5M" total is tied up in NLTBE incentives

Berry got cut over $7.5m. There is a solid chance that his cost might be 50% of what the other safeties are signing for. I would give him an incentive laden contract and not think twice. 

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Berry got cut over $7.5m. There is a solid chance that his cost might be 50% of what the other safeties are signing for. I would give him an incentive laden contract and not think twice. 

50% as in base of 7 to get up to 14? That still feels like a stretch to me. Unless there's almost nothing guaranteed we're not a signing a guy who's missed 29 games in two years to start for us.

2 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Am I missing something... it seems like the Chiefs are losing their entire defense.  Who did they add?  They have a talented offense for sure but that already porous defense is going to be a sieve.

Honey badger don't care

27 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Am I missing something... it seems like the Chiefs are losing their entire defense.  Who did they add?  They have a talented offense for sure but that already porous defense is going to be a sieve.

You don't believe Damien Wilson will change the landscape at LB for them forever? I am aghast.

/sarcasm

Archived