2019 Free Agency - Potential Targets

D82

Agreed. NE has the best QB and Coach of ALL TIME.

That defense was confusing GOFF who is a better pocket QB than DAK by far. 

McVay was being out coach offensively. Some on this forum fantasize that Linehan and JG would have done better? LOL!

"Yes Scott Linehan and Dak Prescott would have 1000% put up a better fight than Goff and McVay against Bill Belichick. We have seen them do it all the time!" - ff.com

"Ok, we saw them do it once." - ff.com

"Ok, we could see it happening with a better play caller." - ff.com

"let's talk about Zekes shortcomings.... when we get done....

let's talk about how Tyron Smith isn't good enough to teach pee wee kids how to block." - ff.com

10 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

I bet Carl Davis is on the Dallas radar. He was one of the official draft visits in 2015 and now should come fairly cheap as a FA. Could see Eli Harold fitting into that category as well.

You had me convinced in [spam] that we were going to take him, and I was ecstatic. But we took Randy Gregory instead. I wasn't disappointed at all. I actually thought RG would work out so much better for us than he did. 

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

You had me convinced in [spam] that we were going to take him, and I was ecstatic. But we took Randy Gregory instead. I wasn't disappointed at all. I actually thought RG would work out so much better for us than he did. 

Didn't Carl Davis go like one pick before Chaz Green too? I remember really hoping we could get him with our 3rd rounder.

31 minutes ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Didn't Carl Davis go like one pick before Chaz Green too? I remember really hoping we could get him with our 3rd rounder.

You are correct. Gosh I don't remember him still being there

6 hours ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

I remember exactly where I was too, I was that disappointed haha. Anyone know if he's been any good?

He has a total of  566 snaps in the 4 years he has been in the league. He hasn't been available to be good. He is worth bringing in as a camp body seeing if Rod can get the most out of him because coming out of Iowa he looked to have a spot as a 1-tech in this league.

2 hours ago, JWingate said:
9 hours ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

I remember exactly where I was too, I was that disappointed haha. Anyone know if he's been any good?

He has a total of  566 snaps in the 4 years he has been in the league. He hasn't been available to be good. He is worth bringing in as a camp body seeing if Rod can get the most out of him because coming out of Iowa he looked to have a spot as a 1-tech in this league.

Yep. Availability has been his biggest issue. He missed all of '16, most of last season and a handful of games the other 2. 

1 hour ago, CAPJ said:

Would anyone be interested in Suh on a 1 year deal?

Yes, but the staff isn't interested in free agency splashes. I think it would be worth it to have Lawrence and Suh, but It's just not in this teams blood.

12 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Yes, but the staff isn't interested in free agency splashes. I think it would be worth it to have Lawrence and Suh, but It's just not in this teams blood.

Him paired up with Lawrence, Woods and Gregory along with the rest of our DL rotation would be pretty nasty. 

Like you said though, it's a pipe-dream. 

Archived