2019 Free Agency - Potential Targets

D82

34 minutes ago, D82 said:

Yeah, I know xD

I'm wanting to do a new mock but don't see the point until free agency is here.

Yes and I saw your mark in a mock draft section. And while it worked out nicely, I would really feel trying to get a tight end in the third round. Big just because Dallas' luck will probably just miss out on a Goodwon few pics before us

Any interest in Jay Ajayi as a RB2? He's coming off an ACL, had knee concerns out of college, and should be cheap seeing how only 3 RBs in the entire league are making over 10M a year.

So RBs don't get paid much as is, and he's coming off an ACL....

He does have talent though, and if he returns to 2017 form he'd be a more effective compliment than Rod Smith or Alf Morris.

4 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Any interest in Jay Ajayi as a RB2? He's coming off an ACL, had knee concerns out of college, and should be cheap seeing how only 3 RBs in the entire league are making over 10M a year.

So RBs don't get paid much as is, and he's coming off an ACL....

He does have talent though, and if he returns to 2017 form he'd be a more effective compliment than Rod Smith or Alf Morris.

I'd probably prefer to draft a guy and have him on a rookie deal for 4 years, personally.

2 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Austin? How would that work? I figured they would wait to see what happens unless their sure they are not coming to Dallas. 

It’s not like there are any NFL teams in Austin, though. I would guess that they may want to live in Austin if/while ET plays in Dallas. I don’t think I’d do that, considering how great the schools are in McKinney, Prosper, and Frisco.

Archived